Car for around 5k

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Trying to put the sensible head on for a while to get a house sorted then I'll buy something a bit quicker. The 320d msport surprised me to be honest, first bm I have driven.

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I think I might have found something in Inverness ffs. Flybe fly direct from the city and it's 5 hours drive to Stranraer, anyone ever did the drive before? Never bought a car privately let alone on the mainland so a bit worrying if I don't like it or he messes me about... Any advice?

EDIT: Phone off so I assume it's gone ffs. That's 2 Mkv GTi and a Mazda3 MPS I've missed the boat on.

Last edited:

browne174

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Risking the wrath of everyone in this thread, but I have an Ibiza Cupra Tdi here. Takes 4 adults comfy enough and has more than enough power and torque for overtakes. It's immaculate too ;)

As for going to England, it wouldn't bother me at all. But to be sure, line up a few cars incase the.one you go.and see turns out to be bad. That way it won't be a disappointing and fruitless journey

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Golf is finally away! Anyone have anything around the 5k mark at the minute that isn't in the classifieds?

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Murray motorsport in hilltown are sellimg a 340bhp bugeye sti. I was out in it last week and its a very impressive car. Davy murray 07554945498

davey21

RMS Regular
Volvo s a good looking car, don t think it would be that hard to sell on either come the time

NickR

RMS Regular
OP
NickR
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I got sorted with a passat sport from @Jas Lad so that will do me until I get the house sorted then I'll get another toy.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.