Cars you never knew existed

Überdub

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab VW French
Don't forget his poorer brother who works in subway driving an avocado car. This actually was a promo car for subway in N America lol

subway-s-avocado-car-for-sale-on-craigslist-80094-7.jpg

Never seen that before. Made me think of the Mini-based Outspan Orange car:

18594.jpg

josh897

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk2 Leon
didnt know these little things existed until my mate got ran over by a yellow one in amsterdam... even without being on mushrooms i would have still laughed my balls off for as long as i did

Attachments

• amsterdam_tinycar.jpg
    amsterdam_tinycar.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 333

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
:grinning:, loads of oddities around,some more odd than others.
a wee simple one is lancias delta integrale is well known but its dedra integrale saloon was more a bit of a "sleeper"
lancia-dedra-lan_geb_588_1.jpg

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
The R30 Skyline, never knew they existed at all and ended up driving one home from silverstone around 2005

such a comfy big cruiser, some daft engine like a 2lt 6 cyl NA with slush box :grinning:

KDR30_Skyline_coupe_1983_facelift.jpg

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
The R30 Skyline, never knew they existed at all and ended up driving one home from silverstone around 2005

such a comfy big cruiser, some daft engine like a 2lt 6 cyl NA with slush box :grinning:

KDR30_Skyline_coupe_1983_facelift.jpg
first seen these in australia back in the early 90's,i remember the big circular tail lights always caught my eye.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
first seen these in australia back in the early 90's,i remember the big circular tail lights always caught my eye.
Think plush gentlemans club with studded velour grand chairs and this pic is identical to the comfort i had lol

nissan_skyline_history_picture%20(48).jpg

karron

RMS Regular
Drives
ford puma
anybody looking a new 405/6 head over to iran,they even do a rear wheel drive version with a hillman avenger/hunter engine.
Peugeot-Pars-Iran-2003b.jpg

Iran%20Khodro_Peugeot%20ROA.jpg

big cyril

RMS Regular
Love this thread(y)

That 405 and Mrs Mangle's Capri both look ready for a bit of offroading.

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
Drives
twincam
Happened to stumble upon this pic a couple of days ago. Lancia delta saloon turns out it's only an integralle rep but looks awsome to me!

davegtcoupe

RMS Regular
Drives
twincam
Looks like it's top half has been painted with red oxide primer could be a prisma not 100% sure it was in a lancia delta thread over on retro rides

Überdub

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab VW French
Happened to stumble upon this pic a couple of days ago. Lancia delta saloon turns out it's only an integralle rep but looks awsome to me!

is it maybe a lancia prisma with a bit of a makeover?

Yes, a booted Delta is a Prisma.

Prisma Integrale.JPG

Here is the correct Prisma front end:

prismahf.JPG