Coming Soon.... 2015 Honda Type R

warren

RMS Photographer
Finally people with a honda can experience this legendary thing called "Torque" :laughing:

silver_bullet

RMS Regular
Drives
Gt86
I'll be very interested in one of those...price dependant of course!!!

Finally made a Honda for me J!! @AIRFORCE1
Lmao. :p
I actually like the styling of it, tho I honestly don't know about it not being n/a and reving to 8.5k
Type r's are all about the vtec yo and changing that may be a big mistake IMO

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Rumoured pic of it...
image.jpg

Andymh

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3 Civic
Looks good although that type r badge on the front grill and the one in the top left hand corner look like the ones from the ep3 era.

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I see the same guy that did that photoshop above have released a rear view as well and in different colours.

1240537_507716559316620_1071515801_n.jpg

1243798_506364659451810_1159172988_o.jpg

C4L

RMS Regular
The above would look class if it was 3 door and a bit lower/smaller. Looks too big for a hot hatch IMO, as does the FN2, they look big a fat... genuinely looks 'prius shaped' as someone mentioned

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
The above would look class if it was 3 door and a bit lower/smaller. Looks too big for a hot hatch IMO, as does the FN2, they look big a fat... genuinely looks 'prius shaped' as someone mentioned
A bit lower!!!! Have you diven on N.I. roads in the last 10 years? I would be wanting a bit higher.

Car looks good.........................wonder why he didn't photo shop a white and a black?

C4L

RMS Regular
A bit lower!!!! Have you diven on N.I. roads in the last 10 years? I would be wanting a bit higher.

Car looks good.........................wonder why he didn't photo shop a white and a black?

I actually have driven our roads funny enough...

Read the rest, I mean the physical car which is why I didn't say ride height.. I'd actually be shocked if it came at that low a ride height judging by the tiny wheel gap and considering its a photoshop, I'd say it'll sit higher... making the whole thing look even bigger/less sporty imo

mike150

RMS Regular
Drives
Around
Definitely looks good especially in black, isn't 4 tail pipes just silly though? It's not a 7 litre V12

Put there for making 8 year olds say 'look it must be really fast cause it's got 4 exhausts!'

nobby

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap stuff
have you not checked members car area lately ... most appear to have got new roads made especially for them on there! ;)

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Does look hot-hatchy from front and year, but why no 3 door :worried: .................... exact same reason why I can't warm to the new Focus ST or Renaultsport Clio with their family hatch looks.

On the plus side however, I am interested in seeing how that vtec turbo engine responds to tuning. I wonder if it will come with strong internals like the S2000 F20 did

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
I actually really like the looks!

Doubt it will be anywhere near as strong inside as an s2000 f20c however

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Too much going on with it ... just looks like a mess in the front end shot on the track.

Good to see its a turbo but this 5 door hot hatch thing at present is annoying.