Custom Badges

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Doovde

Banned
Drives
Nothing ford/VAG
Yeah, his work is top notch Wanting to get a few done for the Pajero but don't know what to get :worried:

Crimson

RMS Regular
Drives
Daytona Grey S3
Cheers Coog,
I've just Emailed Gavin for a Fiesta ST front Grille badge (y)

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
They are aluminium. CNC'd then mine were anodised black and the 'silver' parts rubbed back.

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
You'd really need to email Gavin with what you want done to get a quote.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
They look the part Paul! Gavin does some really impressive work and he's not that expensive either...

Paul RS

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
They are superb, the 4x4 ones are NLA from Ford and go for £60+ a set on egay. He did that set for a LOT less :grinning:

StephenMcC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
i should get my front honda badge done... ive had to replace it twice cos of stones... at 21 quid a pop...

Twain

RMS Regular
Very neat work and excellent copies of hard to source originals.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Good thing is that you can give them a personal tweak. Some crackers coming up in the 4wdni club lol

He also does keyrings, will have to torture him for a 4.0 High Output one :p

ewok

RMS Regular
a nice set of new 325i and gti badges would go down well what sort of price does he charge

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
They aren't laquered but do not take much to maintain.

You'd be best to contact Gavin about the prices chum.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Though I'd resurrect this thread rather than start a new one.

Just picked up a badge from Gavin. Excellent work indeed. Well impressed.

IMAG0077_edit0.jpg

Its to go onto the dash strip as I've coated mine in alcantara and now you can't see the logo.

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Great job. He did a couple of Range Rover ones for me too, was more than happy with them.

Coog

Admin
OP
Coog
Drives
GTI
Made me a keyring using the same technique a couple of years ago. It still looks like brand new (y)

Fantastic work.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Got him to make me a few GTI badges, to replace the R badge in an mk4 golf R32 steering wheel.

Got him to make more than one and to leave them unpainted in bare form so I could try a couple different colour ideas.

uploadfromtaptalk1402788607839.jpg

Set in the slot for it, perfect tight fit, nearly would get away without gluing it in.

uploadfromtaptalk1402788674624.jpg

Have to say he is quick and easy to deal with, done all our communication via email last weekend, give him an idea of what I'd like in my first email and he came back to me with a quick mock up picture. Agreed on it and a price, which I thought was cheap so ordered a couple, sent him the original badge via post of Tuesday so he could get the size perfect. He got it on Wednesday and had them made and sent out by Friday and I got them today.

Absolutely 1st class service, and easy enough paid.

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.