Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Odhran

RMS Regular
Drives
A5 Sportback
Bought one for £17 off Groupon last week + £5 for a 16GB SD card. Seems a good job so far.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Anybody have any pics of ones fitted? Are they easily hidden or are they obvious?

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
@NickR85
That's mine fitted. All wire hidden apart from the 8" from the camera to the headlining.

Mines hard wired to the fuse box and controlled by the key.

I have a MK3 Leon and followed this guide, if you've an Audi as per your avatar it's prob very similar

http://seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?t=415052

image.jpg

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
I didn't want the camera that low down the windscreen which is why I put it behind the mirror.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Nevermind silly think bike adverts etc and many should be for the biker to think too.

Maybe a video like this should be used. Some nasty looking accidents.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Nevermind silly think bike adverts etc and many should be for the biker to think too.

Maybe a video like this should be used. Some nasty looking accidents.

Some of those are brutal, looks to be as many where the biker was at fault too for various reasons.

G N K

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
You got SMOKED... :party:

If visability is as poor as that video makes it out to be then that was a really dangerous move.

Coming from nutts corner yesterday sitting behind a tractor waiting for a stretch to overtake. I see this coarse behind me indicate and I think this ain't gonna be good considering we are approaching a blind corner, sure enough he overtakes I brake to allow room to move infront but no straight on past the tractor he went into the path of a 40ft lorry. Lorry locked up and and swerved to the hard shoulder, I'd never seen such dangerous driving in my life and it didn't get any better as we got to the bends as he was all over the shop.