Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
class 10 just writes easier and faster - a lot of guys taking photos or recording video on DSLRs use class 10 for its speed writing

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Mine arrived today. Seems decent for the money:

BlackVIEW camera with warm tips advising not to use shoddy storage cards ^o)

I've taped over the white LED with some black electrical tape for a more stealthy look.

IMAG1042.jpg

I'll upload a video in fading light for anyone interested later on.

Link to buy for anyone interested (may be cheaper on eBay):

Anyone know how to get a MK4 Golf cig lighter to go on and off with the ignition?

Ant

RMS Regular
wouldn't mind getting a dashcam but i'd want one that was totally out of sight really

maybe something like this

Last edited:

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
I want a nice small one without a screen, but with a video out so I can plug it into my head unit

Shaun

RMS Regular
Mine arrived today. Seems decent for the money:

BlackVIEW camera with warm tips advising not to use shoddy storage cards ^o)

I've taped over the white LED with some black electrical tape for a more stealthy look.

View attachment 65067

I'll upload a video in fading light for anyone interested later on.

Link to buy for anyone interested (may be cheaper on eBay):

Anyone know how to get a MK4 Golf cig lighter to go on and off with the ignition?

Let me know what these are like. I can get them for quite a bit cheaper than that! ;)

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
I'll upload a snip of footage later! Seems a good job though!

Apparently there are fake versions of this fake lol. I bought from the link from a review just. Delivery was fairly quick too. Around a week or so

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I get this at least once a day, round about in Ballymena nobody uses the right lane or look at the road markings. Next thing you know some wanchor is near into the side of the car. But sure it's my fault for being in the right lane and using my indicators.
Regular occurrence at roundabouts.

Once again people's failure to use their bloody eyes and understand what lane to be in.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Had exactly the same happen at that roundabout a couple of weeks back.
Woman on the phone. There were profanities from both me and the Mrs but thankfully no camera to record the bad language.

Darren91

RMS Regular
Tbf I thought it was mostly ROI plate cars but the number of locals who can't use it is shocking.