Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Fitted mine today, running from the OBD port, but it doesn't seem to turn off or stop recording once the car is switched off, kind of inconvenient to remove the power source each time I want it to knock off, plus it nulls the motion sensor feature :/ may look into running it on the ignition power instead in the future

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Fitted mine today, running from the OBD port, but it doesn't seem to turn off or stop recording once the car is switched off, kind of inconvenient to remove the power source each time I want it to knock off, plus it nulls the motion sensor feature :/ may look into running it on the ignition power instead in the future

View attachment 110947 View attachment 110948 View attachment 110949

Mines the same but switches itself off after 5 minutes (you can change the setting )
Just check the settings on it
Mines wired of an ignition live though

markmeus

RMS Regular
It's not as if that roundabout even goes against the standard roundabout rules. Even without the lane arrows on the road he'd still have been in the wrong lane at any roundabout.

NotKG

Banned
Coleraine mountain today

-
it's shocking when you see the police do the exact same thing.
-
castlebawn is a nightmare too for lanes discipline, and they go from there to portaferry road roundabout in left lane, as if to go towards the bus station, and they turn right to portaterry.
mill street roundabout to police station, they approach from macdonalds in left lane and turn right to police station, who is going to hit a car covered on blue and yellow stickers after all.
one of the luminous brigade cut lanes on me on the bike there on sunday.
-
my gripe is francis street, what idiot ever thought turning left in the right lane was a wise thing? now they come down from dundonald in right lane and turn left too.
it seems "horse power comes before brains" nowadays

and why are people signaling right in the left lane to go straight on? you sit behind screaming 'where the heck are you going ya buck ejit'
-
and breathe

edit!!-------------------- i have no idea how i linked that video, it was meant to be the ards roundabout video
oooops!!

Last edited:

Marc.W

RMS Regular
Drives
Lupo GTI
Hard wired my cam into a switch live, the connector pins show power but it's not charging or recording when it gets a live :/

gpaevo

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi B9.5
Ards is especially good for 'mong' drivers. I'm stationed in the town and the stuff we see on a daily basis is unreal. I've lost count the number of times we have nearly been wiped out. As if you can't see a big red and yellow lorry ffs.