Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Amazon are doing 32gb cards for £6 at the moment. Either Sandisk or Kingston I think it was so top quality ones and not eBay specials.

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
I'm gonna say the guy in the Peugeot, was probably on his phone, and just had a quick glance up then head down again, he didn't react at all until contact was made.

IMO using the phone is no excuse for driving out of a junction, straight into and flipping another vehicle....

It's insane to even start to blame a phone for that when it's just down to the driver being an incompetent blind arsehole who shouldnt be allowed a license.

Gemma

RMS Regular
This happened to me the other day goin down to work through the Estate. A taxi was coming towards me and past a car sitting on my right hand sitting at a t junction, as the taxi got just level with the front of my car that's when the guy in the other car musta looked my direction and couldn't see me cause I was hidden by the taxi, I knew he was Gona pull out so had the foot over the brake ready, next thing, out he goes and as he straightened the car up from his manoeuvre, I was sitting on his back bumper, he prob Looked in his rear view mirror and thought, where the f**k did she come from lol if I hadn't of thought 'this arse hole hasn't seen me' I woulda t-boned him it was that close lol

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT
IMO using the phone is no excuse for driving out of a junction, straight into and flipping another vehicle....

It's insane to even start to blame a phone for that when it's just down to the driver being an incompetent blind arsehole who shouldnt be allowed a license.
100% agree with you (y), i wasn't trying to blame the phone, no excuse at all for even looking at your phone while driving, was just meaning, the car that the driver hit was right in front of him no way he could not have seen it unless he wasn't looking straight ahead.