Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

KevM

RMS Regular
Low sun (eyes still adjusting from light to dull) and his green jumper is a close colour match to the grass ?

It would be easy, as a driver, to assume that the glue-bags in the middle of the road would actually stop when they see you driving up the lane. Looks like the driver just went wide but didn't expect the numpty to continue! Perhaps it was a lone woman fearing a hijack attempt? Who knows...

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Nothing major but did my tits in, excuse the gash radio in the background, but nothing happens till 1 min 20 secs.

Happens to me at that junction all the time as well to the point where I now expect it. I just look forward to the NSL sign further along to sort them out.

Boabybooster

RMS Regular
Drives
Skip
Happens to me at that junction all the time as well to the point where I now expect it. I just look forward to the NSL sign further along to sort them out.
You local to that area then? Think I may have seen your s3 about.

brendy

RMS Regular
Every day (though I only do this run on fridays as I finish early) tge eldest girls school carpark looks like this.
20160226_152548.jpg

I must be the only person the drives on into the carpark as it leads back out onto the road. Everyone else sits obliviously at the first speed bump. Dunno if you can make out the road but its queuing back blocking everything for 15 mins.

Last edited:

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
According to the YouTube description the guy was fine and walking about the next day. Not sure what the driver of the Golf was doing, it's almost like they were aiming for him :eek:...or maybe just thought he would stop walking ...either way dude crossing the road was an idiot and not paying attention especially when there was a pedestrian crossing a few feet away

To be fair even the dog knew to stop walking.

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
BEEP BEEEEEEEEEP you crazy person! !
Where they were originally parked was an actual parking space then they decided to move :-$

Last edited:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford

And probably without video evidence, someone would try and blame the lorry driver !

And WTF is up with the suicidal Bini driver ??

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
LOL

This collection popped up on FB....although it seemed to highlight the swearing aspect more so than all the dangerous arseholes in the video. Naturally you'd hope the police investigated all of these dangerous drivers and dealt with them accordingly.