Dashcams and Dashcam Footage

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
seen the Van in person was heading the other way about the same time really did a number on the lamp post it was some shape
My mum said it happened around 11ish so it was long over by the time i passed. Not sure what the ambulance was still doing there. She said there was 6 cars stopped , they were maybe just helping out rather than involved.

midgelfc

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 630D GT

Must get my own footage uploaded.... bit of a too and fro last night the entire way down the Belfast - Bangor Road between a white Golf R32 and what looked like a Honda CBR600, culminating in both going all out when they were at the head of the traffic lights at Springhill outer ring.

Vtec Phil

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2
cant believe the guy in the astra tried to drive off after that good on the guy in the car filming it going after her and taking the keys off him

Last edited:

stevieturbo

RMS Regular
Drives
Old Ford
Was a woman driving the Astra.

Probably explains the crash then lol.

Definitely good job by the camera guy though....of course I wonder what the police did about it all ? Yet another accident not caused by speed...so probably do sweet FA

O.C.D

RMS Regular
Yes ( grey area of the law) because its not articulated and under 7.5 tonne with a Tacho and a speed limiter fitted, also a unit only has higher speed rating on an A rd.

The highway code.......
Rule 265

The right-hand lane of a motorway with three or more lanes MUST NOT be used (except in prescribed circumstances) if you are driving
  • any vehicle drawing a trailer
  • a goods vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 3.5 tonnes but not exceeding 7.5 tonnes, which is required to be fitted with a speed limiter
  • a goods vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 7.5 tonnes
  • a passenger vehicle with a maximum laden weight exceeding 7.5 tonnes constructed or adapted to carry more than eight seated passengers in addition to the driver
  • a passenger vehicle with a maximum laden weight not exceeding 7.5 tonnes which is constructed or adapted to carry more than eight seated passengers in addition to the driver, which is required to be fitted with a speed limiter.

Last edited:

jimcupra

RMS Regular
They would probably try and charge the guy with the camera for theft. Taking the astras keys without permission and a parking offence lol.
Probably explains the crash then lol.

Definitely good job by the camera guy though....of course I wonder what the police did about it all ? Yet another accident not caused by speed...so probably do sweet FA

jimcupra

RMS Regular
@heavyoilhenry I ****ing hate cnuts like that mondeo. Some bint had a go at me the other day it was her who cut the junction, I had no where to go. I just blew her a kiss didn't go down well, so I used both hands and blew her a super duper big kisses :p.