DC2 Integra Type R - Buying info

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
is it a secret society?!? im still waiting on my account being activated!!

Its the special handshake lol! Dunno, try again maybe. You sure spam filter hasnt stopped the email/sent it to trash.

Btw my valve cover has been flaking since 54k miles. UK seem to flake more than JDM for some weird reason. New tin of paint for it is a tenner tho...

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
I had a few low mileage Hondas also with flaky valve covers.

Wouldn't repaint a DC2 one in red, unless you powdercoat it then it's hard to get it looking like the original and it ends up like a cheap copy in glossy red............. do it something different, titanium effect or the like!

Gaz

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
aye maybe so gaz but im not talking about a bit of flaking like a wee bit here and there (badly flaking) but deffo is a good way of checking miles as the normally start to flake badly at around 80-90k upwards ....also how can you prove they havent had a hard life ???? not saying its fact but i use this as a good guide just me maybe but i do know of others that follow this rule also nothing at all bad with high miler vtecs i would rather have better body with high mile with a fsh than the other way round ... no more hand bags at dawn plz

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.