England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Struggling to get a 'Full Pallet' with an interior weighing no more than 40kgs home from Kent for under £100.

Any suggestions? Tried the first 12 results on Google

Barry, split it up and get it wrapped up right, two parcels with send it now will cost less than £30.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Struggling to get a 'Full Pallet' with an interior weighing no more than 40kgs home from Kent for under £100.

Any suggestions? Tried the first 12 results on Google

Unfortunately when you get into pallets they don't really care about weight (within reason) They look at it as pallet space on the Lorry

I could get it collected and delivered for £73.50 +vat for you. (Don't have to pay the vat ;)

Last edited:

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Barry, split it up and get it wrapped up right, two parcels with send it now will cost less than £30.

Unfortunately when you get into pallets they don't really care about weight (within reason) They look at it as pallet space on the Lorry

I could get it collected and delivered for £73.50 +vat for you. (Don't have to pay the vat ;)

Sorry lads it literally arrived half an hour ago for £100 incl VAT. That was a half pallet.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Short notice I know, but tomorrow - Saturday12th March I'll be driving virtually the entire West of mainland UK from Bristol to Cairnryan

https://www.google.co.uk/maps/dir/B...88a5a80663b08119!2m2!1d-5.0268868!2d54.976479

If anyone needs anything lifting enroute, please drop me a PM as all fuel contributions will be welcome!

I'll be in a medium sized van, so handy for awkward stuff that's to big for a courier

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Maybe a set of wheels in Birmingham? Would need to confirm the sale just. What time would you be passing through?

Where are you based?

RichyMRX

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86, Nova
A friend now has a cavalier in London near Wembley. He will be sending it home on a lorry, if anyone can help fill it, he's happy to lift stuff in his work van and carefully pack inside it. If interested drop me a pm.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Long shot but anyone near Weston-super-Mare in the next coming days/week? 4 18" wheels and tyres.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Long shot but anyone near Weston-super-Mare in the next coming days/week? 4 18" wheels and tyres.

Anyone? Auction ends in 2 days and no response from the seller, will be missing out on a very well priced set of Pescaras.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone in Devon / Somerset this week could collect an engine?

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars

That's expensive,I got a full pallet shipped with Allen logistics last year for £44

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
QUOTE="Mark King, post: 2906537, member: 9832"]That's expensive,I got a full pallet shipped with Allen logistics last year for £44

It depends where it is and if they are in the area etc at the time and if their own local depot is close aswell it makes difference in price.

A pallet anywhere in northern Ireland collected and delivered is only £18, its cheaper than sending out van out in diesel alone nevermind wages of the person driving lol

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Needing a classic car collected from perth (scotland) to randalstown. Any current recomendations?