England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
:eek: Any idea of who the company was that delivered it thats crazy cheap. It was costing me £39 to transport it from Northampton to Tamworth.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
:eek: Any idea of who the company was that delivered it thats crazy cheap. It was costing me £39 to transport it from Northampton to Tamworth.

I cant remember tbh. Its not a courier who is usually in here but I remember him saying someone else brought the small clamps etc and they passed the tube onto them as it was too long for the original company to handle.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular

Just rang them, they use tuffnells to deliver it for that price.

I don't think tuffnells brought it all the way here they sub contracted it to someone in northern Ireland.

Give them a call

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Anyone about the East Midlands this week or next could collect a package from Mansfield? 100x40x15cm, would rather the personal touch than courier if I can.
Cheers

Thumper

RMS Regular
Anyone coming back over from around Swansea area at end of month or so? Have a car interior and set of wheels there, would be awesome if someone could lift them :grinning:

Andy55

RMS Regular
Anyone near Wolverhampton?
Set of 5 wheels and tyres on a pallet.
Or cheapest company to get said pallet home via shipping company?

tim

RMS Regular
If_a_tree_falls_in_the_woods377Detail.png