England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Anyone near leeds/Bradford area soon?

Needing a RangeRover transfer box sent to be reconditioned.

Was pricing pallet deliverys and haven't spoke to the crowd yet but pretty sure I'd have to organize delivery to them and back to myself again.

Remembered about this thread so thought I'd ask to see if one of the delivery trips could be made a little cheaper.

Not sure of the weight as I haven't got it out yet, but it will be pretty heavy so van would be ideal.

If I've room, I can take that over for you in about 5 weeks time...

The last pallet I sent to England was £67 IIRC

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
If I've room, I can take that over for you in about 5 weeks time...

The last pallet I sent to England was £67 IIRC

Would like it done before them if possible, tho I do need to remove it first :p

Thanks for the offer

Do you remember the company that delivered the pallet? Cheapest I got with a quick online search was £89 and I think if I carried on there'd be vat added too.

Would only need a half sized pallet too.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
@Laundrymike thanks for the offer of help.

Ended up not sending the transfer box away after chatting to the business over there. Ended up buying some bits and doing the job myself.

Thanks very much tho

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
Amyone know the best way to get a 3m long pipe carrier from mainland... on top of a van doing runs like the above seems my best bet doesnt it.....

MATT93

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
Anyone going near Birmingham? Have my eye on an interior, seats, front &I rear + door cards.

Matt.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Anyone going to be near Leicester anytime soon? I've an M4 lip to pick up which the guy is claiming he is having difficult getting shipped due to it's size.

183cm x 50cm x 6cm.

Cheers!

Bryan

RMS Regular
Send it with Parcelforce "large parcel" option. I got a front panel about those dimensions shipped that way.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Just tried Parce2Go for £25. Sorted.

Guy was telling me he has having trouble. thanks :grinning:

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Anyone going near Birmingham? Have my eye on an interior, seats, front &I rear + door cards.

Matt.

Should be able to sort this for you

Anyone going to be near Leicester anytime soon? I've an M4 lip to pick up which the guy is claiming he is having difficult getting shipped due to it's size.

183cm x 50cm x 6cm.

Cheers!

Likewise:cool:

I'll be heading over to England either Friday 8th or Friday 15th and will be heading from Scotland to Birmingham, across to North Yorkshire and then back via Scotch Corner, Penrith Carlisle, Dumfries, etc. Will be in a large van and have some room left

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Anyone going near Stafford any time soon with room for 4 wheels without tyres?

J

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
@Daviddunlop83 a friend of mine own`s Pro-performance Metal in Northampton and he has really looked after me on the price but for him to ship it over its working out at £120. I will try a few local companies and see what they come up with.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
@Daviddunlop83 a friend of mine own`s Pro-performance Metal in Northampton and he has really looked after me on the price but for him to ship it over its working out at £120. I will try a few local companies and see what they come up with.

It's the length of it making it hard to ship. A LWB transit is only 3m inside the back.

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
Nail on the head David.. I had asked my work to do it but again there facing the same problem even tho the trailer is only half full every morning when it arrives here.

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Nail on the head David.. I had asked my work to do it but again there facing the same problem even tho the trailer is only half full every morning when it arrives here.

Just found an old email from the metal store. We ordered this from England as they didn't have all parts in stock here and we needed it urgently.

They shipped the below for £38 somehow and IIRC the smaller fittings came on a separate lorry to the long tube lol.

upload_2016-1-6_9-29-48.png