England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

gribby1

RMS Regular
Drives
vauxhall vectra
Anyone near rugby need an interior collected?
Got sorted thanks

Last edited:

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
I'm flying over to Leeds Bradford tomorrow afternoon and bringing an empty Mk5 golf home via Cairnryan if anyone needs anything lifted.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Never mind, due to a banking error I didn't get paid in time to make the flight over. Got paid now though and car away. So will be flying over first thing in the morning.

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
If anyone in a lorry is coming back from England in the next month or so let me know as I'm shopping for some large pieces of furniture. (y)

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
If anyone's going from Cumbria - NI in the next month with free space please let me know. I'm moving house so I've got all sizes of things to move back.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Just sounding out whether anyone is passing Stoke in the next week or 2 and would have space for 4 14" alloys?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Just sounding out whether anyone is passing Stoke in the next week or 2 and would have space for 4 14" alloys?

Also looking back box lifted near stoke, if you get someone sorted to do it ill split fees with you

garyo

RMS Regular
Anyone on the south coast near Southampton any time in the next few weeks by any chance that could lift some stuff to help with a house move?

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Anybody in the High Wycombe direction over the next week or so with a van?

mce23

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford
Anyone Heading to England with an empty trailer. Got a car needing delivered to the Preston Area. Or somewhere close if possible.

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
I'm heading over to Carlisle area this weekend Belfast- cairnryan. Got an empty car on the way over if anyone needs anything taken over