Item size: Front bumper Sized
Item Weight: Front bumper Sized
Dates required: anytime in the next week or so

Any one able to help?

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
I'll be traveling from Carlisle to Lisburn and back again on the weekend of 21st nov. Not sure my mode of transport yet, there's potential of trying to hire a recovery truck. but let me know if there's anything you might need brought back and I'll let you know closer to the time.

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Next week on Thursday 30th I'll be in Wales, going down the M40 to London, back along the M4 to Bristol, round Somerset in a loop, along the south coast over the weekend, Kent on Monday, Essex Tuesday, Northampton Wednesday and then north and west a bit ending up at Holyhead again.
Will be full going but half empty coming back if anyone needs something picked up. I'll be in the van but nothing massive or very heavy as I'll have a fragile/expensive backload to look after.

Bryan

RMS Regular
Anyone going to be near Newcastle upon Tyne? I have a few Transit panels that need to be collected and one of them is too long for Parcelforce.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
just out of interest barry what road do you take up to glasgow?

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Needing a car roof taken from Belfast to Northhampton / silverstone area in the next 4weeks if anyone is headed that direction with a trailer / van?

It's about 1200x1200 willing to pay around £150.