England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Pm me some info if you like, If It's not far out of my way then I'll be able to manage it and just something towards the fuel(y)

e60driver

RMS Regular
Drives
z4 2.5i
anyone able to collect a mgb fibreglass hardtop from Chatteris, Cambs in the next couple of weeks , thanks

Bryan

RMS Regular
Just a heads up I will be flying over to collect a MK3 Cortina on the 14th of November and driving home via Cairnryan so I could possibly collect things if they are on the route. Will be heading to Manchester and then to Blackpool and then up to Cairnryan. Obviously it will only be things that I can fit into the boot so I doubt there would be room for a set of wheels etc.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Anyone near Hamilton (Town Centre) in the next week? Possible exhaust I'd need collected and paid in cash (Buyers request)

moorsojr

RMS Regular
Drives
320D M Sport
anyone going to be around NE6, Newcastle in the next week or so ? have a set of wheels i want to get home. just thought id ask before paying a courier

PhilM

RMS Regular
I need these bumpers, unfortunately the seller wont post :worried:

ideally looking someone to collect in Devon (Kingsbridge) TQ7 4RU

if you would help please let me know.

$_35.JPG

Hopefully someone is that direction soon. PM me if you are able to assist and want to discuss ££

Cheers

Phil

PhilM

RMS Regular
I need these bumpers, unfortunately the seller wont post :worried:

ideally looking someone to collect in Devon (Kingsbridge) TQ7 4RU

if you would help please let me know.

$_35.JPG

Hopefully someone is that direction soon. PM me if you are able to assist and want to discuss ££

Cheers

Phil

SORTED.

Phil

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Either next Monday 23rd or Friday 27th or Monday 30th I'm popping over to England for a day in the van, down via Dublin, over to the Midlands, either back to Holyhead or up to Leeds then to Stranraer. No time for anywhere else but if anything suits let me know. Car bits, furniture, Chinese immigrants. You can throw me a tenner for derv if you like (clear is dear!) but essentially it's a free service so no abuse kthnxbai.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
I'm possibly looking a Roll Cage taken from here to Weston-Super-Mare. Happy to use a courier, but it would certainly be appreciated if anyone was heading that way!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
I'm possibly looking a Roll Cage taken from here to Weston-Super-Mare. Happy to use a courier, but it would certainly be appreciated if anyone was heading that way!

Bolt in cage?

I sent one dismantled and all taped to the main roll hoop for a saloon car for £13 on senditnow.

BRivtec

RMS Regular
Drives
DOHC VTEC
Anyone going to London soon? Have a 2 side skirts and front and and rear lip of an accord to send? Let me know a price, cheers.

Andy92

RMS Regular
Drives
Subaru
I'll be travelling home from England via cairnryan Wednesday 19th march. If anyone wants anything SMALL picked up from around the lake districts area PM me.

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
A bump here.... I need an exhaust and manifold collected just outside of Leeds and brought home...

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone passing London in the next few days that could collect a set of wheels in Dagenham?

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
I'm travelling from Milton Keynes to here (sailing into Larne) next friday to collect the new car, if anyone is looking something collected that will fit in the boot then lemme know

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Anyone heading up the M1 passed Sheffield - need a van back seat picking up, long shot I know!

Ashton

RMS Regular
Drives
Looks like my bumper wont be collected by Senditnow as it is 10cm longer than the 150 allowed.

Need a 160x80x40 box collected (bumper) from Newcastle/ ST5 9QH
If anyone can help or advise...was hoping to get it delivered for no more than £30??

Sgt_Major

RMS Regular
Drives
E81 123d
I'll be driving home from Liverpool area either late this week, early next if anyone needs anything small(ish) picked up?