England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Jason

RMS Regular
Wigans not too far, journey is as follows, fly into Liverpool, taxi to Haydock spend day at auction and buy whatever (may be lifting Iveco flatbed pickup), then head south to Colchester on weds and home that day.

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
Wigans not too far, journey is as follows, fly into Liverpool, taxi to Haydock spend day at auction and buy whatever (may be lifting Iveco flatbed pickup), then head south to Colchester on weds and home that day.

im assuming no Iveco means nothing coming back with you? can you pm me your number so we can keep in touch easily and if your getting it you can let me know and ill sort out these panels?

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Postcode: PL7 1RF
Item size: Crank shaft sized
Item Weight: meh, bout 10KG ish
Dates required: this / next week whenever suited

THIS IS NOW IN THE POST SO NO LONGER REQUIRED

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Postcode: Unknown yet
Item size: Car
Item Weight: 700kg
Dates required: before 7th July

Bryan

RMS Regular
I am in Spain at the minute but we will be driving home at the end of July through England and could possibly collect some things along the way if there is space. I *might* even have a recovery truck coming home so could potentially bring a car home.

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
any one be about to collect an exhaust from birmingham ?

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Offered:
going to the very, very north of scotland on the 12th night and returning on the 18th night. Small stuff only, in a car, but heavy is ok. Likes of a diff or so. Driving both ways.
going to Cambridgeshire (plane) week after next, approx 22nd, and driving home via Northampton and Carlisle. over a day or two.

Zetec125

RMS Regular
Postcode: G1 3JN
Item size: Sofa
Item Weight: Approx 50-60kg
Dates required: September (any date)

Trying to purchase a sofa from a retailer in Glasgow but they won't ship to NI
Won't be until September but just wondering if anyone is ever making a trip across from Glasgow area with a van

Thanks

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Could anyone lift a bonnet from Ambleside in the Lake District?
Can get day return at end of August for £60 so will more than likely go for that, but if anyone can lift it sooner it would be great!

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Possibly a set of wheels collected from Galway later this week if mine sell?

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Well this thread is a roaring success isnt it :p

Just incase its handy for anyone, i will have a transit van on Friday evening until early Sat morning if anyone needs a hand moving anything around reasonably local to Belfast and surrounding area's. Cover any fuel costs and im happy :grinning:

Jason

RMS Regular
No harm but the threads a waste of time, iv had about 7 different PM's but they always turn out to fall flat on there face due to logisitcs or just time wasting!

PeteMoore

RMS Regular
OP
PeteMoore
Postcode: S65 (to be confirmed)
Item size: Engine and gearbox
Item Weight: Approx 190kg
Dates required: Anytime really - still to be removed from the car

mickvonmin

RMS Regular
Drives
vtec turbo mini,
I am in Spain at the minute but we will be driving home at the end of July through England and could possibly collect some things along the way if there is space. I *might* even have a recovery truck coming home so could potentially bring a car home.

would you be passing Worcestershire, and when? set of wheels on ebay but cash on collection only, 2 days left, let me know, cheers

my karmatic response can be something from france at the end of august.