England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Just incase its handy for anyone, i will have a transit van on Friday evening until early Sat morning if anyone needs a hand moving anything around reasonably local to Belfast and surrounding area's. Cover any fuel costs and im happy :grinning:
Quick bump just incase :grinning:

davey-dimples

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330D
I travel from Antrim to Belfast City centre regularly and have the use of several trailers if anyone ever needs anything collected or delivered also (y) Same as DaddyC's post - Few quid my way and im happy

Can head out of my way a bit if I have time to do so :grinning:

slickcell

RMS Regular
Drives
S5 3.0 V6
Anyone know who or where would courier a jetski from England mainland to here for me?

It will be on the trailer if that makes any difference

Dandy

RMS Regular
Drives
Anyone heading Norfolk/Wiltshire way this week? might need a set of wheels collected if the boy wont wrap them up for a courier.

steenson

RMS Regular
Drives
misc 80's/90's
Anyone passing Stockport of know of anyone who is in the next couple of weeks? would be a dashboard

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone able to get a set of wheels from Oldbury on their way back to the boat?

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Time to send this one back up!

Going to England via Dublin Monday 14th, van will be full, but hopefully returning nearly empty either on the Saturday or Monday following. Going Chester Bristol Slough Hemel Hempstead Dartford Cambridge Northampton Derby Darlingford Carlisle Home

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Just a quick try, found a set of wheels (actually 5) i need lifted in England, they are down near Plymouth, just wondering if a man with a van is going to be that direction over the next couple of week. Obviously i would throw some money your way for the hassle and fuel,

If not il just get senditnow to deliver them,

Thanks
Aaron

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Need a set of wheels collected from Oxford.. anyone there over next few days/week

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
does anyone know a courier that will cover glass and insure up to £2.5k, need speakers lifted in Manchester.

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
I know couriers that will take something with glass 'content', but I've yet to find one that will insure it and I've probably used most of them over the years! It's your lucky day though, I'll be in Stockport tomorrow morning and could maybe collect them for you...

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
They are boxed and well protected but like the just incase lol, it is only 1 box with 2 speakers in it. how much you talking?