England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’ve just bought a set of wheels in Wakefield if anyone has any plans to be passing there?

@chopaholic are you planning a run or what way are you working it? When are you going?

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
Also, will
I’ve just bought a set of wheels in Wakefield if anyone has any plans to be passing there?

@chopaholic are you planning a run or what way are you working it? When are you going?

I am on the boat Friday 17th back to NI, I have the car trailer coming back with me that has a 2 post lift on it, have space if you can get the wheels delivered slightly further North before then? Will drop you a message.

RevT

RMS Regular
A mate is passing through England tomorrow and has room for a few things in a Berlingo van.

Anyone needing anything picked up in this area I can pass on his number and you can give him a shout for prices.

A4AD1603-0E1A-4421-8550-EF44739C3700.jpeg

warninglight

RMS Regular
Drives
Mostly Volvo
I've just recently moved and now have some storage space not far off the A75 between Dumfries and Annan.

Happy to receive parcels, pallets etc to be collected when passing on the way to the boat or for me to bring home when I go. Just ask! If it can help me pay the rent on this shed and save some of you folks some money then 👍👍

leek9

RMS Regular
Drives
GTR FD2R SiR
Anyone around the Swansea direction soon? looking a set of wheels collected

gixermark

RMS Regular
Drives
GT3, Jedi
on the off chance anyone heading from here to ascot........... ? that could take a type 9 gearbox ? (its squeaky clean !!)

also if it helped.. i have a set of tyres further south at goodwood I'm interested in buying if i could get collected..........

fj1200aa

RMS Regular
Drives
Seat
Anyone able to help deliver a mountain bike from Belfast to South of Swindon?

Jecks

RMS Regular
Can Anyone lift a car from bakewell, an hour east of Manchester, this coming week back to anywhere in Norn Iron. Bit short notice for a couple I tried. Might have to end up going over myself but I can't be arsed at the minute.

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Would anyone be able to lift a pair of bumpers from north Wales? For a mk2 Golf so not big.
Postcode LL33 0**

Last edited:

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Can Anyone lift a car from bakewell, an hour east of Manchester, this coming week back to anywhere in Norn Iron. Bit short notice for a couple I tried. Might have to end up going over myself but I can't be arsed at the minute.
A boy Gareth said he could do it 07729308051.