England/Ireland Collection/Delivery

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
Would anyone be passing Barnsley?
lm looking a small motorbike exhaust collected. Will pay for the time taken.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Anyone Passing Manchester (Bury) this week with room for a set of Wheels?

AndyMc

RMS Regular
Drives
C350
Picking a van up in Cardiff next Monday 4th Sept, travelling to Lockerbie and then will be about that area for a week if anyone has anything needing lifted?

RevT

RMS Regular
Anyone needing anything picked up between Newcastle and Cairnryan? Small van coming back from there tomorrow with a little room spare. Could maybe squeeze in some smallish items if close to the route and you want to help fund the boat. 🤣

biffy.2008

RMS Regular
Drives
yaris t-sport
Car from Birmingham (outskirts thankfully haha) to Belfast price anyone) needs lifted or I’d have flown over and drove it back myself :worried:

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Had a separate thread up, forgot this one existed. If anyone is running from or past Ballygawley direction with a van etc, let me know I'll be needed a bench lifted soon.

WSK

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Need a Pallet lifted in Darlington & delivered to Co.Tyrone if anyone's in the business

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I stay in Darlington a night a week- happy to assist in some way if I can. Apart from actually collecting it!

Boksic

RMS Regular
Anyone passing Corby direction anytime soon?
Or is a pallet the easiest (read cheapest) option for 2 seats?

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Anyone in Donacaster could lift 2 doors?
Still need doors lifted in Doncaster. Supposed to have been lifted weeks ago but all gone quiet so i presume they havent. Anyone else coming though that way could collect? Not sure i want to risk a pallet.