F1 2014 : All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
Aye! If I was the team I'd be really pissed off. He's possibly ruined Mercedes race due to bottas being so fast on the straights. Will be an interesting watch.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
I think they still win it aye. Bottas is going faster per lap than Hamilton. Verne pass was legendary! Ah Hamitlon set the new fastest lap.

Wild Thing

RMS Regular
Flicked over after 1st race of btcc caught F1 on lap 12 by 20 I was back watching the support races on btcc, f1 is just down right boring nowadays.

Shaun

RMS Regular
Flicked over after 1st race of btcc caught F1 on lap 12 by 20 I was back watching the support races on btcc, f1 is just down right boring nowadays.

Support races are far more entertaining than F1. I watched the first 2 laps of F1 as usually that's the only "entertainment"

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
I reckon Nico got really lucky there, should not have been able to do the entire race on one set of tyres like that...

Great race by Botas, that second place was rightfully his.

Other than that - zzzzzz...

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
Roll on 2015.......Rosberg has cemented himself as a No.2 the last couple of races. He is the new Webber.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yes, the tyres were a mistake, it will be corrected next year. They had virtually no data from the track this year, it is that new, so they got it wrong.

Nico is a very lucky boy, by rights he should have ended at least five places further back... He did recover brilliantly though, it has to be said.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
image.jpg

:grinning:

surprising_skoda

RMS Regular
Drives
Skoda/BMW/Austin
Brundle must sit with his head in his hands most of the time when Croft is talking. guy is a total idiot.
Sure he had Mark Allen alongside for how long? And then DC? By now MB probably doesn't even stop to cringe.

The track and around it is amazing!! Some money about there anyway! :cool:
All built with your tax dolla, through the EEC!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.