F1 2015: All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Delboy23

RMS Regular
Drives
EP3
Raikkonen has done well considering what's happened him today, yet to have a clean weekend so far.

What's happened redbull? Lol

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Maybe Rosberg wants to join the Ferrari debrief?

I thought the only reason Vettel ever won races was because Adrian Newey designed the cars he drove?

Fantastic day for F1.

Baby Schumi showing signs that he could emulate the master! So good to hear the German followed by the Italian national anthem again.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
I thought Raikkonen did very well indeed, considering, just very unlucky again.

That was great by Ferrari though, they really nailed that race. And, it has to be said, Vettel doing what he does best - leading and controlling the race from the front. And he does that very well. The two-stop was a gamble, it paid off (y) Well deserved win, hope it is not a one-off in the heat and that we have a real championship on our hands :grinning:

Merc completely messed up - wrong pit stops, wrong tyres, wrong strategy, wrong calls. Unfathomable at times, even a complete turnip like me could see they were wrong :p Apart from the first call to pit under the safety car, they got pretty much everything else wrong...

Some good scraps in the midfield :grinning:

Gambit

RMS Regular
Hamilton back to his gurney self when things not going his way. Vettel singing blue flag blue flag. Rosberg just needs to concentrate on himself rather than what everyone else is doing.

Fair play Ferrari but can they keep it up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.