F1 2015: All Chat Here

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

DEEJAY.B

RMS Regular
Drives
AUDI A4 Advant .
DisplayImage.aspx

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Jaysus, look at the size of that head compared to the rest of the car! His toes must be poking out from under the front, lol :grinning:

Different times.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Well, fair win today, Nico the better driver on the day.

Another impressive drive by Verstappen, and a great result for Williams.

Another depressing race for Red Bull and McL/Honda.

As much as I love him, does anyone think Kimi will be on the grid next year?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
I think this race was a one-off to be honest, looks like a fun circuit but a strange little place for a GP. Once we get back to the bigger more normal tracks Lewis will be out in front again.

But Nico can keep Lewis honest.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
100% Kimi that one. He has had a few of those, getting too much torque too early and the car just goes. Same in Canada, etc. No idea if it is him, or the car, or some combination.

Great to see how professional those guys are though. Both of them helping each other out of the carnage, shaking hands, and then chatting away while walking back, lol :grinning: Not like some of the young hot-heads :innocent:

Crow555

RMS Regular
Drives
Integra DC5R
I had it on in the background when I was doing other stuff, didn't feel like I missed much if I'm honest.

Dave..

RMS Regular
I had it on in the background when I was doing other stuff, didn't feel like I missed much if I'm honest.

The Massa / Vettel scrap was good but thats it.
If it keeps on like this its time for me to watch something else.

stevyg

RMS Regular
Nico won fair & square yesterday, he was the quicker man around that track. Hamilton was complaining that his LC revs were stuck so I think that's why he got bogged down at the start. Although if the safety car hadn't have come out so early, I think we would have seen a few laps of wheel to wheel action, they were going at it for the first half lap.
If kimi hadn't have took his hands off the steering wheel when he did, Alonso's under tray would have probably cut them off. Wasn't kimi just saying last week that F1 needs to be more dangerous?
Pastors save was fantastic! How does he crash sitting still yet keep it on track going sideways at 200mph?
Nice to see Massa on the podium in the Williams.
Mclaren really are going backwards, worst team of the year so far for me.
Hulk done a great job, he needs to be in a better car next year.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
Not sure really, he only had to do that "save" because he forgot to brake and was about to rear-end Verstappen, lol :innocent: :p

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
That link comes up as subscribers only. No secret Qatar want to host F1, been turned down so far.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Qatar also own 17% of VW. take out of that what you will.

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Bottas could well replace him next year I think.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.