Facelift focus st3 mk2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Really like this car. The facelift makes such a difference and the noise is class. Was very close to buying an ST Focus but I only wanted white or orange :worried:
Yea love the orange stands out better and white doesnt stay clean for long

AndyG

RMS Regular
Will need to get a run in it again after the map, im sure it goes really well now

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Will need to get a run in it again after the map, im sure it goes really well now
Yes goes go bit better once get intercooler etc and decat and better tyres on will maybe run mod x map which is just over 300bhp. Yes will get you out a run

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Well got the wheels painted thanks to polished alloys and got the decat fitted today at streetracer sounds even better. Need to get a few better pictures up . Hopefully in new year will have more updates

gsmith

RMS Regular
Nice colour pal you've just answered my question ref the decat. Lol. Might give him a shout about fitting this deres for me. Think the bonnet lip might be nice in carbon or black? Have you suspension on this?

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
@gsmith moved into a new house and drive to steep so waiting on builder to fix before lowering . Just need to get a 3" downpipe then will be a full 3" system from turbo back

gsmith

RMS Regular
Forgot this had the catback on already. Have been looking at catback there's even more to pick from now the kms ones sounds good but they really are loud. Can get the mongoose from the guy I use hopefully for around the £160 mark let me know if your going for one see if I can get a deal on 2. ;)

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Well now the decat is out and a few extra bhp and torque the clutch slipped in 5th and 6th using dsci map so now running Performance + map which has less torque and doesnt slip so will have to start saving for a rs clutch

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Once get rs clutch and 3" downpipe straight to dyno . Mongoose exhaust on it . Only found out today you can adjust how light or heavy the steering is

gsmith

RMS Regular
Through the cluster settings. I've mine at sport I think it is. Going to ring dreamscience on Monday about the catback. Got my other pair of eibach spacers so hopefully be here this week.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Has been slow lately as been busy with work . But hope to get it left in this week to get the common rear rust fixed on arch .

Philljdm

RMS Regular
OP
Philljdm
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Hopefully get it left over to tk motors in bangor . Yes will have to have an st meet when better weather .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.