Fitting projector lenses to halogen headlights

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

garyo

RMS Regular
As said, it's definitely not a 'while you wait' job. Time and patience are key for splitting the headlight (could be a video on YouTube by now on how to split your headlights), then trial and error for setting the alignment.

I did a cheap bi-xenon conversion for my car and it was pretty straightforward, and I think the results are brilliant. Was handy for me though as I had spare headlights to use so could take my own out and take time at doing them right without having to take the car off the road for a day or two. Was discussed a bit more here... Projector/ HID retrofit kit.

bi-xenon.jpg

I take it you've already seen aftermarket options like these? http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/BMW-3-Series-F30-F31-2011-Black-LED-DRL-Double-U-Projector-Headlights-/351804886823?fits=Plat_Gen:F30&hash=item51e9348f27:g:Cr0AAOSw-itXqK1-

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.