Focus St2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Thanks pal. I know you use to do smd conversions on the vauxhalls any idea if it's possible to change the lights in these? Loved the blue on my Vxr would be nice to be able to change light switches etc to match the speedo cluster.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Looks mint . Have a 3" cat back on mine and sounds good . Ordered a decat this week hopefully make more pops and bangs What intercooler you thinking off ?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Anyone recommend what's best to protect underbody looks to have had places sealed but want to do the whole underside. 15mm spacers arrived today so hoping to fit them in next few days.

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Anyone recommend what's best to protect underbody looks to have had places sealed but want to do the whole underside. 15mm spacers arrived today so hoping to fit them in next few days.
Its a ford, you would be best cutting the floor pan and arches out to keep them good. Weld them back on when selling. lol

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Good old fashioned waxoil, cant beat it. I got the scoob done with the clear wax as the black just looks like its hiding things.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@scooby stu ill ignore the first comment. Lol. Was thinking clear waxoil but was just wondering if there was anything new/better been a long time from ive undersealed a car.

RS02RAB

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus RS
That's great looking man. HTD
Looking well, good to see you back in an ST,,,,I have a few performance parts from our focus. Got a brand new rbr-shifter, still in wrapper that I never fitted in the st but put 1 in the RS,,,great great mod, also have a 3"stainless steel down pipe with a 100cell cat in it in 1 piece, car drops flames on gear change with it on :grinning:.
2 x Hankook Evo2 tyres with very good tread. Not sure what else but will have a look and see lol.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Lol. Thanks rab. Knew I'd end up in another one. Seems like yesterday I was up buying the facelift wheels for my red one. Still have the rs?

RS02RAB

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus RS
Lol. Thanks rab. Knew I'd end up in another one. Seems like yesterday I was up buying the facelift wheels for my red one. Still have the rs?

no mate sold it and the orange st 2 weeks ago, me and the son driving mk7 fiesta st's for me its to my new rs arrives in march/april

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
New rs very good pal. Father in law has been talking about one but has missed out on the first batch still hoping he ends up ordering one though.
How you finding the St fiesta? I love them great wee car.

RS02RAB

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus RS
New rs very good pal. Father in law has been talking about one but has missed out on the first batch still hoping he ends up ordering one though.
How you finding the St fiesta? I love them great wee car.

Fantastic we car to be honest, sons is mountuned and all ready to go stage 2 mountune mr230 next week.
To be honest the standard car is pretty nippy.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
I had actaully looked at them as a friend has a mountune one and I love it but opted for another focus. hope to see the rs when you get it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.