Focus St2

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RS02RAB

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus RS
I had actaully looked at them as a friend has a mountune one and I love it but opted for another focus. hope to see the rs when you get it.

The sons last one was mountuned so I'd never driven a standard one, to be honest on full pelt the standard one sits with the mountune 1, the mountune like pulls better up higher revs and kinda is lazier drive whereas in standard you drop a gear and rev it, the mountune kinda has the power in all gears, hoping the stage 2 will be something special and will feel a lot better

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
So had a spare bit of time today and decided to try the eibach spacers on one side still not sure it's the way I want the car sitting.
Before

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
@collyirwin11 have you spacers on your one? Just can't decide if I actually like it with them on it before I go and buy another pair of them.
No mate, thought about putting some on too, but never bothered myself to get round to it. I like them on yours, I think they suit it with that subtle drop.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
See as with everything few guys on the focus forum seem to say they didn't like how they drive with spacers but can't see there being a big difference? Iam only after getting all the tracking etc done would this need redone with the spacers?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@1041 going to order the decat this week. Bluefin or a dreamscience will be going on then a stage 3 intercooler and hopfully a catback after.

Jordy

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi / E46 M3
Tracking should be fine....I actually prefer the drive in the m3 with the spacers....and my Clio was better to drive too.

Feels more planted.

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
Frig it I'll order another pair of eibach spacers worse case I have to sell them again. Hopefully have a set of carbon mirrors coming for it now. (y)
Have a set of genuine front discs and pads to fit and fitted a set of footwell lights nice xenon finish to them.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
@gsmith i see dreamscience have a xmas sale on for a handset with 5 maps £310 thinking of getting one myself . Whay bulbs do you use on footwell ?

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
501 bulbs ive 8 here you can have 2 of them if you want pal. I bought 10 in a pack of ebay. The wee bulb holders are up in the footwells. Seen they've a sale on ive a few other bits lined up first so might leave the map until new year. Bidding on a dreamscience on eBay atm though. Lol.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I still have the carbon mirrors I got from you if any use to you.I never used them chum.??

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
How much of my money do you want? Lol. Fire me a pm. Would be nice to get something from my old car onto this one.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
I just sold everything from it last week lol.You can offer me some £££ and that will be acceptable .i think you would be a fair guy .

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Cheers but think i have a few spare 501 ice white . Yes seen that on ebay earlier too first one uploaded in a couple months

gsmith

RMS Regular
OP
gsmith
@Philljdm did you bid anymore on that dreamscience I see it ended. Trying to get an intercooler sorted first I think want to have all the bolt on stuff done then put the best map on to suit what I've done.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
@gsmith yes won it paid a bit too much . but they dont come up very often . So next up is a intercooler. And waiting on my ebay special 3inch decat .

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.