Expired Deal Gen1 Nexus 7 49.99

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Deezer-D

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini SE
Would you go second hand D? I'm scouring ebay at the moment and there seem to be plenty of Nexus 7's for £50.

I would for myself Ian (which I may do to replace my iPad Mini) but not for the cub as it's from Santa - she's still a "Believer" (at least we think she is!)

Meeky

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa VXR
My order has been cancelled too. - well, they haven't had the decency to email yet but the tracking states it's cancelled.
Need to get something else for Mini Deezer - is the Hudl II worth it?

Yes mate. I bought a Hudl 2 for my dad for his birthday and i was near getting one for myself as well. The HD screens on them are top notch and very easy to use(y)

bezbmw

RMS Regular
Drives
120d Sport
I ordered one and still haven't heard from anyone relating to a refund but still haven't received tablet either!!!

bezbmw

RMS Regular
Drives
120d Sport
Aww, my bad, I ordered through the wife's Groupon account so naturally details went to her email address:oops:. Clicked on Order details and said about a refund coming soon etc. Although, it did seem too good to be true though...

P.S. Anybody any experience with one of those Wikipad things?

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Im quite glad I got refunded now, jsut picked up a excellent condition 32GB Nexus 7, boxed etc on ebay for £35 inc. Delivery :cool:

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Ebay is flooded with them lol It's just a matter of holding out and grabbing a bargain when it comes along.

Most go for around the £60 mark and plenty of BIN ones on for that price. The 32gb ones though go for a bit more (£90-£100).

I got lucky because they hadn't listed the storage size but had put up a picture of the box label, so I could tell from the P/N

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Yup. Although because our broadband speed is dire, I had to download the shows using my iPhone as a hotspot, then use localcast to cast them once downloaded. Because the chromecast uses wifi, I don't think I can stream using the iPhone as a hotspot and cast at the same time :worried:. Bit of a handlin' really.

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Unless you connect the chromecast to the iphones hotspot too ;)

I do this a lot because our wifi doesn't quite reach the third floor

greyfloppyhat

RMS Regular
Your iphone hotspot should come up just like any other wifi network.

So download the chromecast app on your nexus (I dont think you'll be able to set the chromecast through the iphone while using it's hotspot because the wifi transmitter/receiver will be in use),
and set up the chromecast to connect to the iphones hotspot.
It will be no different than if you were connected it to the house wifi etc

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Beezer, cant believe I didn't think of that. Gotta love 18mb on 3 with all you can eat data :grinning:.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.