Gerry's Po-not-so-Low *Correction, actually quite low...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Dave

RMS Regular
ROFLCOPTER.jpg

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Dear god, if that had've been rolling round the carparks and no-one knew you, there would be a big thread about how much of a joke this motor is, especially with the interior the way its done...

But because its considered a laugh and 'dub' :grinning:P) its now seen as cool :confounded: Strange how the world works sometimes :confounded: Interior is drastic in my eyes, pure Max Power 01 :broken_heart:

godfrey44

RMS Regular
Drives
05 l200 animal/t
some jab buh, theres gonna be a polo with every color combo flying about soon, nice one

ferrett

RMS Regular
Drives
rsvr cupra r 225
Dear god, if that had've been rolling round the carparks and no-one knew you, there would be a big thread about how much of a joke this motor is, especially with the interior the way its done...

But because its considered a laugh and 'dub' :grinning:P) its now seen as cool :confounded: Strange how the world works sometimes :confounded: Interior is drastic in my eyes, pure Max Power 01 :broken_heart:

lighten up gary personally i dont think they want to win any shows just have fun tinkering with the car ......unless im greatly mistaken:oops:

Tylor

RMS Regular
Drives
vectra sri
nice to meet you the other night lad, must get a wee look at the polo in the flesh next time at the vivo

tasha

RMS Regular
Drives
Verso
ooooo sorry did you want a hand?? :p

I was having a very indepth conversation with both Steven and Connor...Sorry ;)

Dave

RMS Regular
just kiddin G, thats damp, im sure someone on here will have a wheel or know where to get one

Gerry

RMS Regular
Drives
MKIV wagon
thats about 20 quid..

theres a few floatin about here, found a few sets for about 30, why not lol

the car kinda isn't driveable.. come on down lol

dave, yer a bad man lol

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.