Golf r traffic branch.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Don't forget the 2 minutes silence that's a Sunday so double time :p. Spent many days away from home "working". Money was good working conditions were sh1t. No fraudulent claims unless you count sleeping at work ;)
It always makes me laugh when I see sensational headlines about people getting paid a lot of overtime. I imagine most of them get paid an hourly rate and therefore have to spend a horrendous amount of time away from their families/ friends and are working every hour of the day to earn that sort of money. Never any suggestion of fraudulent overtime claims etc. maybe the headlines should read employees work every hour God sends to earn extra cash?!

veron

RMS Regular
Drives
335d
I've spotted the navy Golf R on the main Derry to Dungiven Road numerous times. Your correct about the white Seat too, seen it around as well. Anyone know if Auto Crime team in Belfast still have the Mk 1 Focus RS?

RevT

RMS Regular
They have quite a few scattered around the country already, must have came across three of them myself already.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I've spotted the navy Golf R on the main Derry to Dungiven Road numerous times. Your correct about the white Seat too, seen it around as well. Anyone know if Auto Crime team in Belfast still have the Mk 1 Focus RS?

Yea seen it a few weeks ago as I was heading towards Lisburn.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Guys is the red one def an R? Was jus talking to a mate about this and he reckons it was a GTI or something else. They possibly have both?

johnboy888

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk 6 Golf Gti
and all on GB plates too...
not sure I understand why they don't use marked cars as a visual deterent to prevent motorists speeding etc oh hang on theres no money in that :rolleyes: just hope you house isn't broke into they're all to busy driving their golfs

zafturbo

RMS Regular
OP
zafturbo
Will make no difference, they'll just take their time and finish their takeaway knowing they'll get there quicker in the golf.
Lol ,I was actually sitting thinking after iwrote that there ,that they would likely be shovelling the local petrol station snacks down there gubs if it was my house fs.

AC

RMS Regular
Getting some great publicity on this site, who needs marked cars? Just don't act the t**t on the road then they have have no need to pull you over.

Fair play, I'd much rather they be in quick cars than a diesel Astra. I only hope they are being driven by those who appreciate them!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Does anyone genuinely care that much about what the police are driving?

So what if they have a fast fleet? That's what our taxes pay to ensure that the roads are safer and if they need a fast car to chase down wee jonty cutting the tripe out of someone's DC2 etc who really cares?

I've a lot of other things to concern myself about rather than the traffic branch having a few nice fast motors

jonny.92

RMS Regular
:party:

Yep, still there. Doesn't move much now with the other machines in stock
I saw the MK1 rs the other week on blacks road pulling in a Volvo jeep, some road presence and the lights in the grill are class. I'd have it over a new golf r any day

Gaz

This space available for rent
Drives
M4 Comp Pack
Saw the Police Golf R in Cookstown few weeks back. Right next a civilian one in same colour.

Normski

RMS Regular
Drives
987 BoxsterS
There's a blue Focus ST estate I see bateing around the ormeau area alot of the time from my work, just has illumionous yellow POLICE on the bottom of the side doors, front and back, no other reflectives

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.