Harmony Hill

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Long day..

Loughgall had the more interesting cars, Harmony Hill was mostly the same cars as UCS/Dubshed..prob hold off on any for a while unless it's something interesting

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
IMG_1361_zps4a8ff622.jpg

IMG_1363_zps08a343da.jpg

IMG_1379_zps07716755.jpg

IMG_1384_zpsd72521e8.jpg

IMG_1398_zps7b5c78e7.jpg

IMG_1400_zps9966ff2e.jpg

IMG_1406_zps1992e175.jpg

IMG_1408_zpsa4d94fde.jpg

IMG_1413_zps3e7253a0.jpg

IMG_1420_zps9d6ea565.jpg

Mark

Mark315

RMS Regular
Drives
R
Long day..

Loughgall had the more interesting cars, Harmony Hill was mostly the same cars as UCS/Dubshed..prob hold off on any for a while unless it's something interesting

Thought you had the Megane on show? Had a look around it when it was parked in the front carpark, v nice!(y) (y)

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Thought you had the Megane on show? Had a look around it when it was parked in the front carpark, v nice!(y) (y)

Nah it needs tidied up big time. Alloys scuffed and exhaust trim missing lol. Just enjoying driving it at the minute!

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Judging by the photos its the same ten regular cars that are at every show, five standard and five bloody awful looking. Forgot about this but maybe glad i did.

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
i don't know, always nice to see Evo boys putting on a show. Some nice motors there. One or two doing the circuit now for a few years...but sure, its all for a good cause and fair play to them for attending.

scooby@JC

RMS Regular
Drives
Rev2 Mr2 Turbo
Was just alright, a few cars caught my eye, but mostly the same stuff as UCS. Altho not a bad day out, for a good cause

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
There were a few judges, but there was some disagreement after choices had been made and certain cars won prizes that they shouldn't have.

That all I can be bothered saying so as to not cause an internet ruckus lol[/QUOTE
Ok thanks for the 20quid got it out of the ashtray

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
was a good day but everyone has their own taste, wheels for me wouldn't have been the bbs. But my fav quote of the day was someone saying what's special about the black GTR bar big brakes and an exhaust..... Never mind its 600bhp

good to see some old faces aswell.

106lad

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 GT2 / 182
Judging by the photos its the same ten regular cars that are at every show, five standard and five bloody awful looking. Forgot about this but maybe glad i did.
Does a car need to be modified to attend shows? My M3 isn't modified, maybe I should just park it up on your theory?

There were a few judges, but there was some disagreement after choices had been made and certain cars won prizes that they shouldn't have.

That all I can be bothered saying so as to not cause an internet ruckus lol
Yeah, it tickled me when I came to "Best ICE is - ..." Then the confused clap from the crowd wondering why the fiesta van didn't win. Lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
nope not him then, i saw your car sonny sitting at the gates and was commenting on it.looked really well

Gavlar

RMS Regular
That old 4 door a Vauxhall Viva? Spotted it at yorkgate last night something cool about it!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.