Honda NSX

sam_9n

RMS Regular
really looks the part nobby, saw it at the rolling road day at AI.

ive only ever heard the newer nsx's fly past, yours seemed quiet? well quieter anyway lol.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Looks great, first time I've seen a yellow one.

I'd have the wheels done a lighter anthracite colour though, but perhaps the wheels look better in the flesh.

Bob CRX

RMS Regular
Drives
s20000
a lot of people have said not what they expected, but what do they expect? I had no perception of sound, just wanted a bloody NSX LOL! :grinning:

that comment made this thread for me. complete i want i will have mentality... I like it.

Lovely car too, really hope to get a poke round this at some time. had a few passenger seat runs in an auto nsx a few years back and it was something else. health to drive!

also on my list of one day if i win the lotters or happen upon a suitcase full of £100 notes....

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
That's awesome.... Stop driving past my work btw, Most distracting thing in the world while I'm trying to give the impression of professionalism! Or call in and give me a proper look :p

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
LOL! :p

Honestly mate, I had no idea of how they sounded or honestly cared. That was so far down my list of requirements ... really i am amazed at the comments regarding this. the car is so much more than what it sounds like!

crazy!

yes i WANTED one bad! :laughing:

that comment made this thread for me. complete i want i will have mentality... I like it.

Lovely car too, really hope to get a poke round this at some time. had a few passenger seat runs in an auto nsx a few years back and it was something else. health to drive!

also on my list of one day if i win the lotters or happen upon a suitcase full of £100 notes....

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
where are you mate?

dont be in b'bridge all that often

That's awesome.... Stop driving past my work btw, Most distracting thing in the world while I'm trying to give the impression of professionalism! Or call in and give me a proper look :p

CarbonKa

RMS Regular
Drives
potential moneyp
where are you mate?

dont be in b'bridge all that often

I work at roadside motors in lurgan, see you popping in and out of Holly Hill.... Hard to miss, lol! Even my boss commented on it a few weeks ago.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
LOL!

now it all makes sense, yeah mate i am from around there, so i am going to have diffs avoiding you i'm afraid :p

send me a PM if you wanna come look at her sometime if you are interested.

I work at roadside motors in lurgan, see you popping in and out of Holly Hill.... Hard to miss, lol! Even my boss commented on it a few weeks ago.

johnm

RMS Regular
Have always loved these and will get one eventually!!
Two best looking cars honda made IMO, NSX top and the 4th gen prelude (not compairing them though...lol)
Loved the prelude and every time I see an NSX I turn into a school kid!
Good luck with it chief.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Many thanks; and good luck with your search when it happens! (y)

Have always loved these and will get one eventually!!
Two best looking cars honda made IMO, NSX top and the 4th gen prelude (not compairing them though...lol)
Loved the prelude and every time I see an NSX I turn into a school kid!
Good luck with it chief.

Sudesh

RMS Regular
Drives
Various
Looking well Andrew! Tried calling you a couple of times today but just rang out.

really looks the part nobby, saw it at the rolling road day at AI.

ive only ever heard the newer nsx's fly past, yours seemed quiet? well quieter anyway lol.

Sam, the facelift NSX's or from 1997 on models, they are actually quieter if running totally OEM. The induction piping was changed and resonator added to kill sound on later cars.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
why thank you :laughing:

not to everyone's taste, i was dubious before going to see it, but a lot better in the flesh so to speak. really like it myself and I dont like yellow in cars; think the black cockpit helps too :cool:

Thats superb looking in yellow... lucky man!

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
ur desperate, trying to get me on here! LOL! :p

Looking well Andrew! Tried calling you a couple of times today but just rang out.

Sam, the facelift NSX's or from 1997 on models, they are actually quieter if running totally OEM. The induction piping was changed and resonator added to kill sound on later cars.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Yellow is faster, well known fact (y):laughing:

Well done, lovely cars, and this looks like a good one :grinning: