Honda NSX

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Good luck with the sale, I'm sure it wasn't an easy decision to come to. I'm grateful for the spin you took me out in it, it was such an event of a car and a real credit to you. Someone is getting a clinker of an NSX. As someone above said, we are custodians for these cars and despite us saying we will keep them, they do sometimes have to move on.

Looking forward to hearing what's next. 👍🏻
hi mate

Thank you for the sentiments

Not so sure I want good luck with sale 😂😂
See what pans out as I said very early days and decisions need to be made

Yes indeed the car is in excellent condition. Has wanted for nothing since Sudesh and I got our paws on it. Over the years it has got the TLC it rightly deserved and it appears that my journey with the car has succeeded in ensuring it remains a cracking car.

As for the spin never a problem. Happy for people to experience the car 👍

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
@nobby I’ll never forget tailing you at an ungodly rate of knots down back roads on the way back from Donegal. Anyone that’s met you knows how well you treated it but also that it was no garage queen and you did every bit of it justice in your ownership.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
hi mate

Thank you for the sentiments

Not so sure I want good luck with sale 😂😂
See what pans out as I said very early days and decisions need to be made

Yes indeed the car is in excellent condition. Has wanted for nothing since Sudesh and I got our paws on it. Over the years it has got the TLC it rightly deserved and it appears that my journey with the car has succeeded in ensuring it remains a cracking car.

As for the spin never a problem. Happy for people to experience the car 👍
Will you be taking this to any meets before it possibly goes? I have never seen one in the metal.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
@nobby I’ll never forget tailing you at an ungodly rate of knots down back roads on the way back from Donegal. Anyone that’s met you knows how well you treated it but also that it was no garage queen and you did every bit of it justice in your ownership.

Best of luck whatever you decide to do!
That was a fantastic day out in the cars and loved every minute of it. 👍

Thank you for the kind remarks and you are right was never a garage queen. It was built to be driven by Honda and I damn sure wanted to enjoy it and experience the ownership.

👍👍
Will you be taking this to any meets before it possibly goes? I have never seen one in the metal.
Dear me, I have had the car at many meets over the years! 🤔

It has not gone anywhere as yet, so who knows …

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4

Thank you for the kind remarks and you are right was never a garage queen. It was built to be driven by Honda and I damn sure wanted to enjoy it and experience the ownership.

👍👍

Got to admit, I'd love to see this in the flesh as well.

Reading through the thread is obvious you've cared for it, but also used it as it should be - and more importantly - you've enjoyed it!

Regardless what you choose - I'm sure you'll have many happy memories of the NSX. Was a one time halo car for me, but way beyond my budget.

I just hope that if you do sell it, the next owner gives it as much love and attention.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z

👍👍

Hint hint

RMS drive 22nd May lol