Honda NSX

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
They just don't make cars like that anymore 😔. Reminds me of the first Gran Turismo game!. Amazing.

Thank you!

you are absolutely 100 in that ... this car is all about the driver and interaction with the car.
Absolutely brilliant!

Cheers for the kind remarks
Stunning, i'm gutted it wasn't there when I bought your wheels, would have loved a look around it.
Don't worry Gareth, hopefully we can sort something out in due course :grinning:
Fantastic car, and I always think it looks even better in person. Such a presence on the road. Even if it wasn't yellow it wold stand out.
Thanks Ian for the kind remarks as always. Yeah on the drive home yesterday I had a few tailgaters being a tad thick to see it :mad:

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
NSX was asked to aid a promotional campaign within ABC council for an upcoming event. Details are forthcoming in local press etc …

D7F8CA8A-ED3E-484B-A8FD-92DFC9E4A275.jpeg
2D5EF3A4-C156-4593-ADAE-8A3CAC91AC95.jpeg
409BE2E4-B7A8-43F9-A591-5463B60DF71E.jpeg

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Looks great! What was the event? I live in Lurgan and didn’t know about it lol.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Looks great! What was the event? I live in Lurgan and didn’t know about it lol.
TBH I had not heard of it either until I was asked to help with promos and make the car available on the day 😃

Attachments

• 37D340C9-1494-4B75-AB3C-CE7C35A81E26.jpeg
    37D340C9-1494-4B75-AB3C-CE7C35A81E26.jpeg
    807.1 KB · Views: 85

simy

RMS Regular
@nobby I only just realised where you are, don't worry I won't give it away. Spotted some yellow goodness over a hedge a few weeks ago and put two and two together via this thread. Parents still live on that road, house beside the thatched cottage.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
@nobby I only just realised where you are, don't worry I won't give it away. Spotted some yellow goodness over a hedge a few weeks ago and put two and two together via this thread. Parents still live on that road, house beside the thatched cottage.
👍

ahh ok … can’t rely on the hedge to hide much 😃

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Well that’s another season over … not everything went to plan this year for the most obvious reason we all had to contend with along with a number of other factors.

Got a few miles put on though to keep everything running tickety-boo and attended a couple of events over the last couple of months. The main thing is maintenance and up keep have been maintained. Also happy with the minor mods/changes to the car this year also.

997958DF-5727-4729-BC0D-C9091A190ABC.jpeg

499C2F14-E6FB-4FE5-85D7-17A8B0B8A3ED.jpeg

B304285B-BEDE-40E4-A8A2-237BC0960B57.jpeg

Dry towelling this car down is always fun. As you can see plenty of places to dry off before putting cover on; Takes a bit of time to do but best being done right. Also you get an opportunity to list ‘to do’s’ for next year as you make your way around 🤦‍♂️.

70933AAB-DA7F-4F1C-A205-27C4DC63019F.jpeg

8A0770A6-ABD8-49BA-81E9-CB3B207C2884.jpeg

Who knows what next year will bring for the NSX but for now bedtime is looming…

Thanks to @Big Pimp for product as always.

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
Drives
FK2 CTR
Car looking fantastic as always, a credit to you :cool: The stuff of wet dreams!

For drying, I know this isn't cheap, but worth it for a nice car. Especially if it's going under cover. Available with long hose and a wall mount:

They get water out from absolutely everywhere, every single nook and cranny. Including all the places you'd never get to with a towel. It's unreal the amount of water hiding away after a wash.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Car looking fantastic as always, a credit to you :cool: The stuff of wet dreams!

For drying, I know this isn't cheap, but worth it for a nice car. Especially if it's going under cover. Available with long hose and a wall mount:

They get water out from absolutely everywhere, every single nook and cranny. Including all the places you'd never get to with a towel. It's unreal the amount of water hiding away after a wash.
Thanks mate, appreciate the kind remarks. It’s been a journey to get this far.

Yeah have seen these but the costs are a bit crazy alright. I could probably do with it mind you and it would get used.

Maybe a Black Friday deal on one or ask Santy 😃

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
Looks like an awesome example. Bet its fun.

No 7 series tho 🤣

EF Ian

RMS Regular
Drives
EF & 260Z GT-R
Such a great car, I think if I ever owned one I would not be able to let it go.

Get yourself a powerful blower as suggested. Mine cost me a lot but it was worth every penny, especially for the bikes, but also for getting rid of any trapped water on the cars.

nobby

RMS Regular
OP
nobby
Drives
Jap stuff
Such a great car, I think if I ever owned one I would not be able to let it go.

Get yourself a powerful blower as suggested. Mine cost me a lot but it was worth every penny, especially for the bikes, but also for getting rid of any trapped water on the cars.

(y)
I'm not getting any younger and maybe its time to try something else ... we'll see NO rash decisions.

thanks for the advice. you 2 have definitely got me thinking as i have motorbikes to look after as well