Iris Blue Porsche 968 Sport

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
IMG_6976.JPG
IMG_6977.JPG
IMG_6984.JPG
IMG_6988.JPG
IMG_7616.JPG
IMG_7817.JPG
IMG_7845.JPG
IMG_7846.JPG
IMG_8042.JPG

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Brought back to life again there alright, great to see what appears to be a clean example body wise pre paint :grinning: Well done G (y)

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Can't believe I missed this thread. My dad's friend had a champagne coloured 968 when I was a nipper and it was one of the first cars to really catch my attention. That blue is beautiful though. Stunning car!

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Gorgeous car. You boys got shares in AG Automotive now surely? Lol

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
How did you find a 968 over a 944 @Woodcutter do they feel like an S2 or are they more developed than that?

Beautiful looking and rarely seen cars.

968 is pretty much perfect, 240bhp so plenty of power compared to a n/a 944, although not as fast as the Turbo. However it's much easier to drive and enjoy than the Turbo, which can be a little hard work at slow speeds and around town.

I'll definitely have another 968 at some stage, preferably another Sport and in Amythest Purple. IMO they're the best all round transaxle Porsche.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.