It's a Volvo thing

ilovequo

RMS Regular
IMG_1086.png

One breaking on Facebook?

Darren91

RMS Regular
Yeah they’re handy enough split. Pop the panel off the back and undo the screw then the two halves come apart.

Darren91

RMS Regular
i had one of them too in the same colour, the T5 R-Design Edition. Great car and loved it. Just thirsty though.

That’s what this is, went for the Edition as I wanted the H/K speakers. Coming back wasn’t too bad to be honest, I averaged 51mpg (long term reset) from Norwich to Ballymoney over 2 days.

I’m only doing short journeys now so having a diesel as a daily didn’t make sense any more.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 M Sport
Any volvo lovers in the want for a cheap v50 to rescue lol? it needs a good bit of work for MOT and I cant be ar$ed to be honest as im buying a new car and new. Message me if there is any interest.

Link to car thread:

ace275

RMS Regular
Drives
Legacy SpecB
Used my map gas burner today and restored the front bumper, very please with the result and its taken years off the car in my opinion..View attachment 427163View attachment 427164

I done that on my old T4 and it made a huge difference, but unfortunately a few weeks later just went back light gray that it used to be

I got stuff from Procar called Black Wow (After Pete at PMG recommended it) and it does a great job

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
G-Techniq C4 really works in the long run. There is a "knack" to applying it (basically use a lot less than you think, and wipe off all excess).

The heating, or spraying with oil, and all that. It doesn't seem to last, and worst case makes the plastic brittle. Same with the basic silicon dressings, they look great when fresh but fade quickly.

At the end of the day, old plastic is old plastic. Only so much you can do, short of painting them.

NI_Volvo_Nut

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo's!
I done that on my old T4 and it made a huge difference, but unfortunately a few weeks later just went back light gray that it used to be

I got stuff from Procar called Black Wow (After Pete at PMG recommended it) and it does a great job
Seen this suggested a couple of times but damn it's pricy lol