It's Snowing

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Couldn't make it up this. Abandoned it at the bottom and walked up to my mum's house.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422471954.941990.jpg

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
35 minutes from lisburn to the airport via a snow covered glenavy road. Overtook all the 15mph'ers and not a winter tyre in sight. I've a pair of those snow sock jobbies in the boot that have served me very well in the past and I'll just stick those on if things get tough. Roads (and runway) are clear around the airport area, seems there was little snow here compared to lisburn.

adam1942

RMS Regular
Drives
2015 F56
It's a flurry at best ffs.

I agree but the problem isn't me or her - I had to stop as someone decided to attempt to pull out in front of me at the slowest pace ever (they had no grip and traffic started coming the opposite way) and the person behind me ended up about an inch from my bumper as they where driving like a complete knobber up my arse :worried:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Four winds direction about an hour ago. Jimny was spot on. I bet the boy in the 406 wished he had winters on. Smacked the ditch a couple of times and ended up trailing it along the hedge for about quarter mile :confounded:

DSC_0144.JPG
DSC_0142.JPG

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Hopefully this video link works. Nothing exciting but fun all the same :laughing:

EDIT: Up now...hopefully. Never knew it was hard to embed a video ffs!

Last edited:

mayweather

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
Plenty in the toon, port got quite a touch as well considering how close it is to the sea.