It's Snowing

saxo_man

RMS Regular
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1422516777.834597.jpg

The cat footprints are always a bit random.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
Heavyish snow around Ballymoney through to Ballymena on the roads, Dunloy has 3 or 4 inches of snow.
Past Ballymena the roads are just slushy. Started getting heavy again around Mallusk.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
Some pretty decent snow showers through the night at the airport. The southern half of the airfield doesn't get cleared of snow or de-iced. The rear wheels passed the front wheels quite a few times in the Hilux :p

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
She's dragging me out of bed to drive her to her work in Belfast ffs. She'd drive the Shogun herself usually but has a meeting at the Hilton today and doesn't fancy parking it in case she hits something!

RickyMcG

RMS Regular
Drives
Too much !
Anyone in Templepatrick that can report on snow ? Just so I can gauge traffic and journey time etc.

RickyMcG

Ghisallo

RMS Regular
Was snowing heavily near six rd ends Bangor so while I'm sure the roads would have been fine to Belfast didn't fancy sitting in traffic so drove to the train station. £8.30 rtn to Belfast Central, absolute madness. Hope it snows like a dinger in Belfast all day, I want maximum return on my train ticket investment. Everyone looks strangely vacant on the train.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Back roads round Lisburn were interesting, meeting bin lorries on them didn't help either!

IMG_0884.JPG

IMG_0888.JPG

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Need to get home tonight and wash the car and change the wheels to meet a prospective buyer tomorrow. At this rate I expect we'll be staying at mums in Belfast though :worried:.

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
There is a about 2-3inches here in parts of Dungannon. It's great to be able to overtake 4x4's who can get up hills once again. The look of disgust from them when you cruise by in a Omega Wagon is simply priceless!

It's also great to be able to prove to the arrogant people that Winter Tyres work and work damn well too!!! I am the only person that made it up the lane to work this morning and the rest of the guys all have FWD and I have since taken them up and down the lane to prove just how beneficial they are in this weather. There prospective has changed slightly to say the least :p