Lancia Stratos replica

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
Car only on the road just over a month .........
Took a little long than we thought to finish but got there in the end (",)

Last edited:

OLLIeCrX

RMS Regular
Drives
C63 AMG
Can't wait to see it again!! Even unfinished it was awesome, now it looks unreal

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Looks fabulous! Now what about the 6r4? :laughing:

Can I just ask, was this a donor kit? Or how do you have a non q plate? But at the same time not a new plate either?

Well done, looks amazing!!

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Also, who did you use for the decals?

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Absolutely stunning, wish if have made to the run now to get a mosey round it and the rs200 :worried:

What's this about a 6r4?

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
OP
GMKRS200
Absolutely stunning, wish if have made to the run now to get a mosey round it and the rs200 :worried:

What's this about a 6r4?

Yes was a great run out over the mountains , will be at it next year as well ...!!!
We are rebuilding an Metro 6R4 at the min too , but it's like everything takes time

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
That is incredible.....so jealous! As said above, need some build pics. Would love to see the work put into a project like this (y)

Last edited:

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
OP
GMKRS200
That is incredible.....so jealous! As said above, need some build pics. Would love to see the work out into a project like this (y)

Thanks gav , I don't like looking back lots of nights & nights of work !!!!!!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.