Lancia Stratos replica

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
OP
GMKRS200
Thanks for the kind comments guys , it took a little longer to build but got there in the end :laughing:

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Thanks Colin ,
We used the Alfa V6 2.5 24v , seems to be doing the job nicely :laughing:

Cracking engine, and I mean cracking engine. Take it she was the 4valve from the 156? Had the pleasure of owning a 155 2.5 for 3 days before got a silly offer and punted on. Best sounding car ive ever owned.

Steviegsi

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 M3
That is unbelievably cool. Is the RS200 yours too? Don't think I have ever seen a stratos or an RS200 in the flesh before.

Is it the same kit that was on TopGear a while back?

As above, more pictures if you can!

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
OP
GMKRS200
Cracking engine, and I mean cracking engine. Take it she was the 4valve from the 156? Had the pleasure of owning a 155 2.5 for 3 days before got a silly offer and punted on. Best sounding car ive ever owned.

Yes Colin the Alfa 156 , sounds the part if nothing else ....!

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
OP
GMKRS200
That is unbelievably cool. Is the RS200 yours too? Don't think I have ever seen a stratos or an RS200 in the flesh before.

Is it the same kit that was on TopGear a while back?

As above, more pictures if you can!

Thanks Stevie , yeah the RS200 is mine too it's a replica as well ...!!!
Yes it's the hawk kit

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
That looks incredible!! Im sure it sounds and goes as good as it looks with v6. Nice rs200 too. Just need a replica gt40 to finish the collection.

jimcupra

RMS Regular
Oh dear I think I'm in love wow. I was lucky enough to see these cars being driven on rally stages in the 70s. Truly awesome love the livery very fitting, I tip my hat to you sir. You have a fantastic taste in cars(y)(y)(y)

GMKRS200

RMS Regular
OP
GMKRS200
Oh dear I think I'm in love wow. I was lucky enough to see these cars being driven on rally stages in the 70s. Truly awesome love the livery very fitting, I tip my hat to you sir. You have a fantastic taste in cars(y)(y)(y)

Thanks Jim , I only saw a real one for the first time last year at Goodwood ...!
Yes we chose that livery as back in the day it was the only team to rally one here in Ireland ......!

jimcupra

RMS Regular
I'm old that's the only reason i seen them :p. I loved that era of rrallying lancia were a dominant force back then. I remember seeing the original version of your car sideways on many stages. The noise from the Ferrari engine was like music only a s1 Quattro fully lit sounds better imo. with the Alfa v6 it must sound awesome. Enjoy you have a cracking selection of gp b cars.
Thanks Jim , I only saw a real one for the first time last year at Goodwood ...!
Yes we chose that livery as back in the day it was the only team to rally one here in Ireland ......!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.