Last Trackskills date of 2014 on Sunday 9th November.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
Updated entry list for this Sunday.

Various Locaterfields (i.e. Caterham, Westfield, Reis Aero, Mk Indy and such like)
Various Peugeots
Nissan GTR
Various BMWs
Various MX5s
Various Clios
Fiesta
Ferrari 458
Toyota MR2
Classic Mini 1380 7 port.
Ginetta G20
Lotus Elise
Mini Z-car
Subaru Impreza
Honda Civic Type R
Seat Ibiza
VW Sirocco

jagged

RMS Regular
Drives
640D G.C. E36M3
Headin down to mondello this Friday to the octane trackday , going on my own but still hoping to make it this Sunday with one or both of the sons as they haven't been out this good while. So if the yellow m3 can be her reliable self and I drive the way a sixty year old should ( ie. sensibly ) we might make it.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Headin down to mondello this Friday to the octane trackday , going on my own but still hoping to make it this Sunday with one or both of the sons as they haven't been out this good while. So if the yellow m3 can be her reliable self and I drive the way a sixty year old should ( ie. sensibly ) we might make it.

Having watched several videos of you on track, I dont think "sensible" is a term I would use :p (that is not a bad thing, you and tony are just bonkers)

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC

I'm actually off on Friday now so might be able to go down with you.

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Sorry im out of this one too, I havnt been out in ages as ive opened up my own tyre place. I have it up an running now an I have been invited to go to the marshalls rewards day on the 27th of this month, so I shall get my final fix of the year then :grinning:

OS Ken

RMS Regular
Drives
Saab 9-5 all day
Hi lads. Been a while since I was last on as my good friend and co driver off the Prelude passed away last month in a car accident. I will hopefully be carrying on track racen next season so hope to see you all there. Hopefully it stays dry for this Sunday so yous can get your last adrenalin hit for the year.

Hi Spud
Very sorry to hear that.

Jim28

RMS Regular
Drives
e39,e46
Hi lads. Been a while since I was last on as my good friend and co driver off the Prelude passed away last month in a car accident. I will hopefully be carrying on track racen next season so hope to see you all there. Hopefully it stays dry for this Sunday so yous can get your last adrenalin hit for the year.
Hiya Spud,
Sorry to hear about your mate.
He was a good lad and good behind the wheel.
Hope to catch ya next year.....

Stu Beck

RMS Regular
Is there goin to be any probs with the noise regulations with it being rememberance sunday? Is there not a church and chapel nearby that complain.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
The remembrance silence is at 11:00am. We won't be running at that time.

V8

RMS Regular
OP
V8
11:30am ish until dark! (or 6:00pm)

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
OOOOOOH!!!!! Mate of mine has built up his old school impreza an its running about 500 bhp with all the new age running gear an hes heading down for a run out. This car should be some weapon:grinning: an will probably be racing in the saloons next year. He was down before in a white ep3 an hes a bit of a looper so just keep an eye out for him :grinning:

I took a wee video of it earlier. Must see can I upload it

Gibbo

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
OOOOOOH!!!!! Mate of mine has built up his old school impreza an its running about 500 bhp with all the new age running gear an hes heading down for a run out. This car should be some weapon:grinning: an will probably be racing in the saloons next year. He was down before in a white ep3 an hes a bit of a looper so just keep an eye out for him :grinning:

Sounds interesting [emoji2]

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi

image.jpg

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Put the video public on facebook so hopefully that fixs it... Yes just click the box, it works

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.