Leon Cupra R 225

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Marc, if you do the full n249 and engine declutter and keeping the engine cover on just leave the plugs connected. much easier.
You can also extend the cable to relocate somewhere else too.

Curtiz

RMS Regular
Car is looking great now Marc. Sounded great when you passed me the other day!

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Front mount arrived today, that's an iPad on it for comparison!

image.jpeg

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Oh less of that statement lol

Have you many more plans for this Marc?

Lots, plan on keeping it for a brave while so no rush.

Want to get rid of the ProSport coilovers and get KW V1, new tyres at some stage, want to get the wheels done in a matte anthracite and get the hard pipe and intake done to match, new discs and pads all round in favour of Ferodo DS2500, calipers refurbed, front end respray.

It'll all happen at some stage

Tufty

RMS Regular
Drives
RS3/RS4/S6
I passed this the other day I didnt realise that you worked half a mile away from me lol. It looks really well and does catch your eye as its always clean.

By the way dont look past ST Coilover`s they are made by KW and are every bit as good.

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
mk1 leon still looks fresh on the road even to this day, great work ... does the dog fit in it ok? lol

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
mk1 leon still looks fresh on the road even to this day, great work ... does the dog fit in it ok? lol

He does, way more so than the Ibiza lol

I passed this the other day I didnt realise that you worked half a mile away from me lol. It looks really well and does catch your eye as its always clean.

By the way dont look past ST Coilover`s they are made by KW and are every bit as good.

Cheers mate, yeah I've looked at them, can get damp adjustable ones for the same price as V1

clio_craig

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault clio
Lovely looking motor, stunning example and goes very very well

Dont feel as bad looking at the shopping list after earlier

RevT

RMS Regular
I have a diesel version but almost identical to yours as it's had a Cupra R kit fitted, R wheels and other bits and pieces. They're hard to beat for a cheap daily that looks well.

Yours looks much better than mine and obviously more fun considering it's petrol but mines is all for MPG.

clio_craig

RMS Regular
Drives
Renault clio
Diesel 130! Just a revo map on it so she should be sitting between 165 and 180 with 265-290 torque! Does go well but was out of my league haha I didnt expect yours to go as well as she did

Marc.W

RMS Regular
OP
Marc.W
Drives
Lupo GTI
Diesel 130! Just a revo map on it so she should be sitting between 165 and 180 with 265-290 torque! Does go well but was out of my league haha I didnt expect yours to go as well as she did

It's definitely as quick as the 280 I had!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.