Liberty walk e92 M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
x2!

The only thing holding me back from doing something crazy like that is money! lol

If anyone has ever seen the Mighty Car Mods "Kei To The City" video, it just puts it into perspective. Them boys give a sh*t about nothing & do whatever they want with their cars. They're insane and damn brilliant at that!

We could really do with taking a leaf out of those crazy Japs books when it comes to modding motors.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Just thinking, i should have mentioned @Rocko as well when he decided to cover his A4 in tiny vinyl machine guns, that counts - sort of.

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
x2!

The only thing holding me back from doing something crazy like that is money! lol

If anyone has ever seen the Mighty Car Mods "Kei To The City" video, it just puts it into perspective. Them boys give a sh*t about nothing & do whatever they want with their cars. They're insane and damn brilliant at that!

We could really do with taking a leaf out of those crazy Japs books when it comes to modding motors.

Not sure what age you are Daniel but going by your join date 2011 perhaps you are relatively young? Things didn't used to be like that here. We had some great creations built on Northern Ireland years ago many which featured in some massive shows in England.
We perhaps have just lost our way a little

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Aye, 23. But I remember the Max Power days & been going to shows & stuff my whole life. Petrol head from birth lol

Being a 90's kid, I love everything 90's because it reminds me of amazing childhood memories of seeing Supras & Skylines for the 1st time. Even riding around in my brothers old Vauxhalls & Fords of all shapes & sizes... or my uncles old Sierras & Mercs were brilliant times.

But that's more what I was trying to say I guess, we've lost our way. I think all these creations are basically a regeneration of the 90's theme of madness and crazy kits etc. only doing it in a more tasteful & classier fashion which is more with the times & I love it!

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
People in NI just don't get it sometimes, but plenty still do... will be rocked bigtime when the 2 local built Liberty Walk cars are unveiled with @chris_b

It's not just the cars though, it's the culture, history and meaning behind them... by the way they're designed with Miura-San of Rocket Bunny!

Many people don't know that, but Miura-San actually designs about 70% of Aero kits in Japan, it's just the name 'Rocket Bunny' is more household...

Anyone who know's Kato-San from Liberty Walk, or doesn't know, should watch his videos, you'll see there is a meaning behind the madness! :cool:

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Out of curiosity, when these cars are finally finished here, what are the chances of seeing them before they get shipped off?

I've only seen a handful of Lambos in my time & they're rare, but I've never seen anything LW-ified & what are my chances of seeing any again, really?

Dudez

RMS Regular
Drives
LC150/MK7 GTI
What ever you do to a car should be an expression of yourself. I agree with @chris_b it seems the culture back home has gotten lost, is this due to the GFC and lack of disposable income? Or the ease of a set of knock off wheels with springs on a dirty derv? Just before I left home the scene was just boring, but recently I've seen a resurgence in pictures from level up etc definitely refreshing to see, so much so I think the mod bug is biting me again :p Just got to find a new toy

chrisd1

RMS Regular
Drives
AE86 / EF Civic
dsc8161.jpg

Ian A

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
I'm not a fan of these, but appreciate the mental-ness / noise / fingers up to the purists.

Yet at the same time, not liking these wide body kitted cars, I love the RWB Porsches. Strange.

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Look like **** all. Sign im getting old but feel they've destroyed a perfectly good M3 with them stupid ****ing arches

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
^ thats actually not an M3 though apparently, a 335xi I believe

I am almost done, finishing touches then over to London for wrapping at which point I will finally be able to give some info on them.
I am just keen they stay off the web until various sponsors logos are added as it will be a little unfair to do it any other way :grinning:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.