Liberty walk e92 M3

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Red bull one is awesome, it used to look like this

image.jpg

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
^ thats actually not an M3 though apparently, a 335xi I believe

I am almost done, finishing touches then over to London for wrapping at which point I will finally be able to give some info on them.
I am just keen they stay off the web until various sponsors logos are added as it will be a little unfair to do it any other way :grinning:

Did you get calipers sorted?

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Did you get calipers sorted?

Yes but they won't make it in time before they leave so I'll fit them a little later.

Unreal! Id love one but if I had a e92 I wouldn't have the balls to pop rivet the kit on

The advised way is to slice the arches then pull them up and stick the kit on. The 'rivets' are actually small bolts which on many cars aren't actually doing much. These two, the guys cut the quarters out then fitted plugs so our bolts are actually 100% functional i that the kit bolts onto the remaining quarter

Mr.Mint

RMS Regular
Drives
Many Things.
I saw one of these that @chris_b is building, it is just brilliant and the workmanship so far looks to be very good indeed.

Great to see something like this being done in NI. This little part of the world is excelling in quite a few areas at the moment and long may it last!

Ben

RMS Regular
Drives
Jaaaag XF-S
Any chance any of us seeing them in person before they get shipped off?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.