local insurance company and modifications

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

euge07

RMS Regular
OP
euge07
Drives
c220 cdi sport
Greenlight stopped covering BMW this year, the website and policies changed just after I renewed about 6 months ago as I phoned up to see about a different model of BM shortly after and was told they no longer quote for any models of BMW.
As a company though I would recommend them they are nice blokes to deal with in my experience and are more than happy to cover modifications etc.
My only problem is they dont seem to want me to own any fast RWD cars or subarus at all judging by past quote attempts haha, If you are 25+ you'll be alright with them

@euge07 Judging by the profile pic its the Astra VXR you are looking quotes for? have a chat with Tony from Greenlight, he's on here. I just listed the mods for my bm and they were more than happy, no questions asked!

no mate, thats mt old car, im looking to insure an e36 328i sport
have got decent price from adrian flux and admiral is over 150 dearer so just need to pick one lol

Ceebl

RMS Regular
Drives
330d/C2 Loeb
Ah good luck, Bm's seem to be deemed as quite a risk these days and are reasonably hard to insure. At least for me anyway!

euge07

RMS Regular
OP
euge07
Drives
c220 cdi sport
my prices are cheap enough im 26 now , but its just picking a company who is decent, but i guess they are all pretty similiar when it comes down to it

Chris0

RMS Regular
@euge07 did you get sorted?

Looking into an e36 and wondering if insurance will be a pain if some companies dont insure them

euge07

RMS Regular
OP
euge07
Drives
c220 cdi sport
did indeed, got insured with adrian flux, cheapest by far mods included, if you need any info PM me

Turks

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat/Impreza
Admiral is ok to you claim took nearly two months to get my wife's claim sorted.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
I was also a bit annoyed at Greenlight. Arsed about and then couldnt even quote me from memory. That was a couple of years ago now as I just got fed up even trying with them. Their loss. With Adrian Flux now and thankfully no issues. After reading this thread Im def gonna give Admiral a try come renewal.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.