Lotus Princess Updates - Autolifers Feature post 386

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

IL

RMS Regular
Drives
981 GTS
Good man, give her a new lease of life and more fun for you?

So its a K series Honda going in? are you using a fitting kit from a company or is Jonny making up everything to fit the engine?

svensktoppen

RMS Regular
OP
svensktoppen
Drives
FK2 CTR
We will be using the Stark kit for the conversion. Dropped a boot full of bits off there today, as much again to go, lol :grinning:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
It's going to be some machine when this conversion is complete.

Must take a run to your first track day at Kirkistown Nick. :grinning:

evo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Ariel Atom 300
Away for the heart transplant, finally :grinning:

@AIRFORCE1 still has some jap scrap to clear from the worklog, but hopefully should not be too long now.

It has to be said though, the to-do list is quite impressive, cough :oops:

P1040244.JPG

Now theres a sight ive never seen before!

Haha, lets hope this is the last time that vehicle is on the back of a lorry :grinning:

AIRFORCE1

Banned
Drives
164/580 Topline
Away for the heart transplant, finally :grinning:

@AIRFORCE1 still has some jap scrap to clear from the worklog, but hopefully should not be too long now.

It has to be said though, the to-do list is quite impressive, cough :oops:

P1040244.JPG
Speaking of thon jap scrap. See that jap crap gearbox I fitted while you where here today? Well it had no 3rd gear so it's now back out on my bench and won't have another till Monday so add another 4 days to lotus being in its bubble in my yard from that alone arghhhhhh

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.