M3 E92 White on Red DCT

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Beautiful mate.

Really love what u are doing to it.

Do u have a link for that camera?

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lovely stuff.

Would prefer the rears without the spacers personally, they stick a bit far out for my liking.

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
OP
m5lvyn
Drives
GT4
Looks great Mel...have to get a run out in one of these motors!!!!

Ps...did you have a good xmas do the other week? My mate was doing "security" at it lol

Thanks Andy! Do itttttt :cool:. Ha was he! Oh boy, it was a messy night alright (y)

@m5lvyn do M359's have a different offset to my wheels ? I'm running 15mm rear and I'd swear yours sit out further than mine

These are the offsets:

Front - 19x9 ET15 - Deep Concave

Rear - 19x10 ET25 - Massive Concave

They are quite aggressive, the fronts sit near flush put of the box whilst the rears need a 12mm spacer to match.

The new wheels look superb Mel, really nice addition!
I think the rears sit out too far though :oops:

Cheers Chris! They are quite pushed out but i think it suits the car.. i think a slight drop will help it as well tuck in a touch.

Beautiful mate.

Really love what u are doing to it.

Do u have a link for that camera?

Thanks bud :grinning: I used a mix between my 5d3 & the Sony Rx100iv: Sony Cyber-shot DSC-RX100 IV - DigitalRev

Lovely stuff.

Would prefer the rears without the spacers personally, they stick a bit far out for my liking.

The front have an aggressive offset which sits them nearly flush with the arch without any spacers and without the rear spacer the backs could look funny in comparison.. I think as i said to chris above a slight drop will help them tuck in a little. They don't seem too obnoxious in the flesh, here's a better angle of them:

Untitled by Melvyn Nicholls, on Flickr

chris_b

RMS Regular
Drives
A car
Perfect offset, mine sit about the same but as said I'm running 15mm

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.