Mat Armstrong rebuild’s an M5

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Found him annoying at the start when I first watch his but really enjoy watching the work he puts into the cars. That M5 will be superb!

Dave..

RMS Regular
OP
Dave..
He has a heart like a lion. Did you see the Cayman he took on?? :eek:
No but I plan to.
I find him very down to earth. He has given a few cars away if you buy a hoodie or t shirt you get an entry to his competition.

mr_s81

RMS Regular
Drives
FozSTI
I've only recently come across his channel. I didn't think his style would be my cuppa with the clickbait thumbnails etc. However after watching a few, all I can say is fair play to him. He has obviously worked hard and has got himself into a good position in life.

He comes across as someone who doesn't take himself too seriously and has a real passion for cars. What's not to like?!

The amount of bother he went to in drilling out the spot welds and getting that bond to release was impressive. I would have phoned and asked Co-Parts to take the car back again :laughing:

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Watched a few of his vids seems sound enough, used to work in Graham Goode Racing in Leicester which I used to be in and out of getting bits years ago and they were all dead on in there. Fair play, he's found a way to make legit money out of fixing salvage cars lol. I used to do a few when I was in Derby with the guy I shared a house with there. There was rarely much money in it, just a bit of craic and kept us out of the pub.

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Watched a few of his vids seems sound enough, used to work in Graham Goode Racing in Leicester which I used to be in and out of getting bits years ago and they were all dead on in there. Fair play, he's found a way to make legit money out of fixing salvage cars lol. I used to do a few when I was in Derby with the guy I shared a house with there. There was rarely much money in it, just a bit of craic and kept us out of the pub.

My wee fella loves watching him, but I've come to the conclusion that the money has to be in the videos rather than the cars.

A cat s is a hard sell at the best of times, but I can't imagine a marked Aston will be in any way easy shifted on again.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
I enjoy the videos, it's all about the views, he could have bought non crashed cars for the budget he spends on some cars.

Watching Bad Chad the last while too.

G24NTR

RMS Regular
My wee fella loves watching him, but I've come to the conclusion that the money has to be in the videos rather than the cars.

A cat s is a hard sell at the best of times, but I can't imagine a marked Aston will be in any way easy shifted on again.

Quick Google and YouTube pay around £2.5-4.1k per million views, and his videos lately have 2-3million views, he must get decent revenue from the various advertisements he does.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155

Ed Zachery, lots of endorsements and merch etc too will sweeten it up, companies helping him out to get their name out there to a few million viewers.
Not knocking him at all, he's making a living at it, I was doing it for the craic as a way to de-stress from work with slightly less alcohol than was available at the pub. Fair play to him!

Con

RMS Regular
Drives
JDM Honda Del So

Isnt that a work around through the competitions

He gives the car away when built through a Comp.
Buyers know what they are getting if they win, he gets decent money is a WIN/WIN