Mat Armstrong rebuild’s an M5

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
I can imagine the comments appearing online somewhere saying he crashed it on purpose so he can make some new video content to repair it lol

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I can imagine the comments appearing online somewhere saying he crashed it on purpose so he can make some new video content to repair it lol

Well it was one of the few non crash damaged cars in his collection.:laughing:

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
The figures for Mansory parts are ridiculous.

Fair play to him though.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Aye, watched a bit of it and thought exactly the same lol.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
lol glad he’s ok but he was not going 30mph as he said lol

Did he not say the last thing he remembers is leaving the 30 zone in 2nd gear? I think he made it pretty clear without saying it that he gave it a squirt and lost control.

Who crashes their Lambo and thinks ‘get the camera out whilst I climb out of this hedge’?

Content creators 😂

Someone who literally makes a living by vlogging their car life? :joy:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Its his job, to create content - at the minute I like him but just hope he doesn't become a serious melter

Could see some of the comments from trolls online saying about how he was joking with the police at the scene (ive yet to watch the video) but thats just seems to be the way he copes with stress/problems. If you watch his content, he laughs at mistakes and problems 🤷‍♂️

Hope he can repair it..... again :p

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Aye, understand that's his world now, putting everything out there and tbh, fair play to him, he's made a friggin fortune out of it.

Graham2

RMS Regular
Drives
RS4
Its his job, to create content - at the minute I like him but just hope he doesn't become a serious melter

Could see some of the comments from trolls online saying about how he was joking with the police at the scene (ive yet to watch the video) but thats just seems to be the way he copes with stress/problems. If you watch his content, he laughs at mistakes and problems 🤷‍♂️

Ironically this is the only car he owns that wasn't a damage repair to begin with!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
1000bhp on AR-1's which have a reputation for being a bit fussy in low temps and need a lot of heat to work, on a cold wet night in leicestershire. What could possibly go wrong lol? I found all the roads in that area were treacherous in the wet when I was based in Blaby for a couple of years.

KevM

RMS Regular

Yeah, I was kinda losing interest and thought he was getting a bit desperate for content a while back, but I'm right back in on the Rolls (& now the Lambo).

I quite like that he thinks about the Story that he's telling when editing the video. Its not just watching him replacing parts on busted cars. He is good at setting a mood.

The last 10 secs of the Lambo video are a great example of that! :cool:

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I will save the lambo video for later - strangely my boys sit with me quiet as mice throughout his videos :joy:

AMG

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
I will save the lambo video for later - strangely my boys sit with me quiet as mice throughout his videos :joy:

Between Mat and Drift Games, my 2 eldest are constantly checking for new videos, really annoys the wife that they aren't watching "kids" programs.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Between Mat and Drift Games, my 2 eldest are constantly checking for new videos, really annoys the wife that they aren't watching "kids" programs.

Some of the pure sh1te on youtube for kids would drive you mad - we have youtube banned for the boys as they always end up on "shorts" and the algorithm for what they watch is utter nonsense and shockingly bad. I hate funding the d1cks that share the content :joy: